Chapter 2

Support as a writer, especially with a new novel, is important. She is one of the most supportive people on Wattpad and she is so enthusiastic and lovely. Thank you for all the support.

Chapter 2:

The first time I went outside in several months, the binding light and the watching eyes. I also went to St Marks, a quick visit but enough to tell me they were doing well enough. Everyone I saw said I look well, but then why do I feel so scared?

November twenty ninth 1795

The year of our lord                           

Diary of William Blake

She lay awake wide eyed watching the pitch black sky. She felt alone, and she wished so desperately that she could reach out and touch the sun. Feel something warm and gentle. She attempted to pry her master’s long arm off which was flung on her chest away, but he sharply woke up and told her to stop moving.

Her eyes scanned the room and she could see the outline of the tea pot and the tea cup which was on the bedside table. Its effect was waning; she would need to move soon. Otherwise she would be stuck here, for another second longer and her mind couldn’t take that.

Her hair covered his hands and he moved it out the way, pulling on several strands of hair. His grip was firm and she couldn’t comfortably move her neck. She then moved to get comfortable and he pulled on a large chunk of black hair, his nails digging into her scalp. She gasped, his hand was firm and she couldn’t move her head without causing herself pain.

“I said stop moving,”

She obeyed his order and continued to stare outside, blessed that she could still see the beauty that would soon unfold. But she knew that although the sun was a comfort that she still had a goal, and her focus was getting her owner off him. His deep snores returned and she waited several moments before trying again.

She wished her master slept with his wife, the poor woman slept alone in the across chambers. She would hear her husband having intercourse with another woman, and she was powerless to say anything. She was like Katherine that way, but she was free to do anything she wanted. Katherine, as she cleaned, never saw her mistress asking permission to go outside or to eat breakfast. Katherine knew there was that difference.

Aaron could feel her body wiggling on his, and he felt the urge to take her again. But then he also wanted to hold her soft body as she gently massaged him to sleep. He ignored his lust, she was a slave and he wouldn’t have any emotional attachment to her. “Katherine do you want a beating?”

“N-No Master,”

He was quiet and played with the lacing on her dress, his lust not yet quenched. He played with the small hairs on her arm. His touch was cold, it was quick and productive till he reached her sleeves, and then he stopped. “Why is your dress back on?”

“I put it on when I felt chilly; I meant not to offend you. I’m sorry.” She trembled hoping that he wouldn’t hit her. She needed her strength and that meant blood oozing from any type of wound would be a problem.

“You should be happy you even have a dress,”

She nodded and as her hurting head lay on the pillow she shook in fear. Her eyes were wide open and the whites still shined staring boldly into the dark. His arm was now trailing across her body, exploring it. “Maybe I should burn your dress just to teach you a lesson; you can walk around naked like the whore you are.”

She kept quiet then, he was lost in his own thoughts and she wouldn’t interrupt him. She knew he wouldn’t hesitate to beat her now if he felt like it. His voice dropped to a whisper, he wanted to remind her of her place. “Well Katherine, do you deserve the love I bestow on you?”