epilogue

kora looked at the dark haired cuban sitting on the wooden chair beside her as they observed the sun setting over the sea.

the two watched as five figures played in the depths of the clear water, the remaining sun basking down on them.

"I never imagined this you know," kora told the Cuban, a smile ghosting her lips. "Married to the girl of my dreams, having the four best friends ever, my sister moving over to here..."

"it's yours. this is your life now." The cuban smiled back, watching the five figures again.

"it could be yours and Lucy's too" kora told the Cuban, knowing that the girl had been considering taking their relationship a step up.

Lauren laughed as she turned back to face kora. "you just really want a laucy wedding."

Kora chuckled. "True."

she smiled back at where Camila was splashing Normani and Dinah with water, laughing as Ally and Aidyn tackled her into the sea.

"mila's like water y'know. cleanses the bad stuff away, can't go without her for a while or you get dehydrated. she's like, my own personal water."

Lauren howled at that, "romantic."

"only way to be." 

//.//
ok thank u for following through with this story, I kinda lost motivation so decided just to end it as a pretty drama free book TBH. I don't think I'll do a social media type book again not going to lie, it's kinda hard to get a story fully across.

anyway, hit me up whenever x