16 - text + real life

Kora
What floor is it again

Camz
14 n it's room 1402 babe

Kora
Ahhh good good was worried it was 13th cos unlucky n all that

Camz
Niceeeeee, superstitious

Kora
Like that stevie wonder song

Camz
YAAAAAAS

Kora
HAHAHAHAHAHA Pls come open ur door Ur security is terrifying btw lovely, but terrifying

Camz
on it bbz
see u in a sec xo

///.///

Camila took a short breath before she swung the hotel room door open, finding Kora standing with a cheesy grin on her face as she held up a box of pizza. Camila squealed, snatching the pizza and retreating back into the room, leaving Kora to close the door behind her.

"Take it you're hungry?" Kora asked, as she took off her bag and sat it on the floor. Camila had repositioned herself back onto the couch, so Kora took it upon herself to collapse into the gap next to her.

"Sarving," the Cuban replied, missing syllables as she bite into a slice of the pizza.

There was a moment of comfortable silence as both of them chewed on their pizza, before Camila properly looked at the girl. She had red eyes, they were bloodshot and her face was slightly red. Her makeup had been washed off, and Camila could tell the girl had been crying.

She sat her pizza down, turning to grab Kora's hand and looking her best friend in the eyes. "Kora, what's wrong? And don't say nothing is wrong because I can tell you've been crying," Camila started, staring the older girl down.

Kora's bottom lip wavered slightly as she spoke softly.

"I broke up with Taylor."

"Oh," Camila mused. She had a pretty good idea of why. "Was it because of that insta comment? Cause you know it doesn't affect me," she continued, trying to soothe Kora.

"Not just that but yeah. And Mila, just because it doesn't affect you doesn't mean it didn't affect me. You're my number one, and no-one gets to do anything or say anything like that to you EVER!" Kora exclaimed, holding Camila's hand tighter.

In a burst of gratitude to her words, Camila lunged forward, wrapping her arms around Kora and pulling her into a tight hug. They held on to each other for a moment before Camila let go and Kora leaned backwards slightly. She knew she had to say it, or she was afraid Camila would find someone else and be lost to her forever.

"Mila... that wasn't the only reason," Kora started causing Camila to tense slightly as she turned her head to look deeply at the girl. Camila swallowed as she saw the intensity burning in Kora's eyes.

"I'm not so sure I'm straight anymore," Kora mused, her hand idly playing with Camila's soft fingers, looking down at them before looking back up to meet Camila's eyes.

There was a moment of silence as Kora braced herself for Camila's reaction, having expected the worst to happen. She studied the Cuban's face for any signs of emotion, before she saw the softness in Camila's eyes.

"I know how you feel," Camila said, brushing a strand of hair away from her friend's face.

Kora leaned slightly closer to the girl, her eyes staring into the girls brown ones. She was inches away from Camila's face now, and as if the tension had became too much for her to handle, the younger girl moved forward, slamming her lips against Kora's.

The model leaned back as Camila moved so she was straddling her waist on the couch. Their lips were pressing against each other ferociously, as if the taste of each other was the only oxygen they needed. Kora placed a hand on Camila's back as she pulled her as close as she could, the other hand resting on the Cuban's waist.

Camila's hands wove their way into Kora's long hair, before moving across the girl's body. Kora moaned as Camila attached her lips on to her neck, nibbling and nipping at the exposed flesh. As Camila found Kora's soft spot and the girl whimpered, the girl sucked and bit at it, causing the skin to swell slightly. Kora pushed Camila's head back to her lips, before she moved her own lips to the girl's neck.

She did the same, leaving a red-purple mark on the girl's skin. Camila pushed Kora right back, so the Cuban was fully on top now. She nibbled on the girls ear, causing Kora to tilt her head back and let out a loud moan. Camila smirked before reconnecting their lips in a fiery embrace.

"You're so fucking hot," Kora rasped in between kisses, both her hands now resting on Camila's hips as the girl pinned her to the couch.

"Nothing on you," Camila snarked back, licking Kora's lip for entrance. The model eagerly granted it, their tongues exploring each other's mouths.
Camila reached down, grabbing at the hem of Kora's hoodie before harshly tugging it off and throwing it to the side.

Just as the kiss was getting even deeper, there was a slam as the door was opened, causing the girls to freeze like deer caught in headlights. Kora say up quickly, with Camila still sitting straddling her like a koala. They both shared panicked glances before a loud voice echoed throughout the room as surprised eyes met theirs.

"HOLY SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK?"