42 - article + twitter

KORA MITCHELL SHOT!

Last night we reported an unidentified female victim was shot outside of a LA Target store.

As of this morning, it has been confirmed that the victim was none other than Kora Mitchell.

Commonly known for her role in the 100 as Octavia Blake, Kora is also a high end model and girlfriend to Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello.

Although nothing has been released on Kora's condition, we wish her the best of recoveries, and offer our support to Kora's family and friends in this challenging time.

//.//

@laurenjauregui: there are some SICK people in the world. cannot put my emotions into words at the moment. in shock.

@laurenjauregui: we ask you please keep Kora in your thoughts and respect our privacy in the time being.

@allybrooke: please join us in praying for Kora's recovery. love u x

@taylorlautner: I was a prick and we all knew it. but wishing @koramitchell a healthy recovery.

@justinbieber: if anyone doesn't deserve this, it's Kora #PrayForKora

@selenagomez: I know what it's like to lose a friend like this. please please keep kora in your prayers #PrayForKora

@aidynmitchell: my family would like to thank everyone for your continued support and prayers.

@aidynmitchell: Kora's condition has stabilised but she isn't out of the woods yet. will be a long road ahead.

@camilacabello97: thank u X