Chapter 7

Today was the day they had all been waiting for, or even dreading. Louis was being released from the hospital. It's been 1 and a half painful weeks of awkward conversations and sadness. Louis was especially anxious, well, wouldn't you be? Being brought into a strangers home, not knowing what to expect. Having to know you're living with these people until who knows when? What if you don't like them, and you have nowhere to run? Tough luck.

''How are you feeling Lou?'' Niall asked Louis, as he helped him pack up all of Louis' things he had brought to him in the hospital.

''Mm, i'm really nervous.'' Louis replied anxiously, chewing on his lip.

Niall was the only person so far that Louis could feel comfortable, or at least more comfortable to talk to than the others. It's not like Louis was picking favourites or anything, it's just he felt relaxed around Niall. But Harry, on the other hand was completely opposite.

Harry couldn't even look at Louis without beginning to choke up on tears. Harry knew what he had done to Louis and could never forgive himself. Harry thought of this as punishment to himself for letting Louis be in that god damn car accident. Tension was awkward to say the least, if the boys left Harry and Louis in the room together, things just weren't the same anymore. There was no spark when they made eye contact, Louis would just look away and wonder why Harry hated him so much. He thought Harry couldn't look at him because they were moral enemies, that's all Louis thinks. But he knows deep down there's something about Harry, he doesn't have a clue what but it's - different.

''It'll be okay. But there's an issue with the rooms.'' Niall said, trying to reassure him, scratching the back of his next as he metioned there was an 'issue'.

''What?'' Louis questioned, becoming a little warey.

''There's only 3 bedrooms where we live.'' Zayn interrupted, earning awkward glances from all of the boys.

''How's that?'' Louis asked, wondering how they managed before. Wait - did Louis share a bedroom with one of the boys?

''Well um, you see...'' Liam mumbled, trying to figure out the best way of putting it.

''Louis, me and you shared a bedroom, so did Niall and Liam. Zayn only shared with Perrie on the weekends when she stayed at our house.'' Harry blurted out, sick of the questions already, not that he was annoyed, just the fact he couldn't remember.. Louis didn't know what to think of this, but he just said one thing.

''Perrie?''

The boys hadn't told him about Zayn and Perrie, neither did they still not tell him about him and Harry and their civil relationship.

"Zayns fiancé." Liam said simply, not wanting to drag it out too much. Louis nodded, thinking of why they were keeping this from him.

''Well, shall we get going then?'' Niall suggested, clapping his hands together and smiling widely. Everyone replied with 'yep', 'yeah' and nods. Well, everyone apart Harry. He stared, as usual but shuffled towards the hospital door, trying to keep a distance from Louis, as much as he really wanted to be in love with him again, just like the good old days. Louis often asked himself why did Harry hate him so much? What did Louis honestly do to be hated by him, was there something they are keeping from him?

"Harry wait." Louis called as the curly haired mysterious boy tried to make the first exit. Harry stopped walking, but took a delayed rotate to face the direction Louis was speaking in.

"Hmm?" Harry mumbled in a question tone. Louis paused for a moment before finally replying.

"...Nevermind...lets get going." Louis reassured, trying to forget what he was going to ask.