Chapter 2

"Find me a date."

Eunhyuk gawked at his boss and his bestfriend, Donghae, while he was signing the papers he brought him. Did he just imagined him saying something? He didn't get much sleep last night?

"Sorry, were you saying something?" He asked.

Donghae didn't look up from the papers he was signing behind his desk. "I said find me a date."

Eunhyuk gaped at him for a good few seconds before he snorted. "Are you serious?"

"Yes."

Eunhyuk chortled.

Find you a date? You make it sound like I keep a lot of women in my closet."

"You do."

"None that you would want."

Donghae flipped the page of the one he's ready to sign on and skimmed it. "Is this the contract for the Chos?"

Eunhyuk peered in on the document before answering, "Yep."

Donghae closed it. "Have this returned to him. I already told him I'm not agreeing to that 30 percent rebate." He handed the file to Eunhyuk.

"Kyuhyun's gonna hit the ceiling."

"Let him. That brat is not gonna get his way as long as I'm alive."

Eunhyuk snorted as he shrugged. "Okay."

Donghae continued signing the stack of papers he had at his desk and Eunhyuk thought his crazy request was just brought out by his irritation over reviewing these files.

"I need a date by Sunday so make sure she would be available by then," Donghae said.

Eunhyuk stared at him before chuckling. "You're really serious?" His chuckle became laughter but Donghae didn't even smile. He just continued what he is doing and seemed unperturbed at Eunhyuk's reactions.

"Dude, are you really asking me to find you a date?" He really couldn't get past that.

Yes," Donghae snapped as he looked at Eunhyuk with a dry expression. "I don't have time to find one. I don't trust your choice in picking women but at this point, that's what I need. Find me someone low key. Unknown and somone who doesn't matter."

"Wow dude. Your decription stings. The girls I know were really nice girls."

"And they understand a date doesn't mean a commitment. That's what I need. Find me one."

Eunhyuk shook his head in disbelief. "And what brought this on? Why do you need a date on Sunday. Ah right. Your grandfather."

Donghae stopped signing the paper he's currently looking at. "Do you realize the rumors circulating in my family? They think I'm gay. And now grandpa decided to fly over here to see for himself. Last thing I want is to be disowned and disinherited just because I came to a party alone."

Eunhyuk gave in to his laugher again but Donghae just returned his attention to his papers. To Eunhyuk, it's one of the funniest thing he had heard today. It wasn't actually new to him as he also heard the same thing in this building. Silent buzzes of staff making conclusions that their Chairman is gay. That's the only reason they could come up with to explain the reason why they never see their boss with a woman or out on a date.

"Okay, I understand," Eunhyuk said getting over his hysterics. "But why are you asking me?"

"Because I'm too busy to do that myself," Donghae answered. "Find me one by Sunday or I'll fire you by Monday."