19.

WEDNESDAY 7:32PM

[Christoffer's POV]

I woke up by the sound of the doorbell. At first I didn't recognize where I was but quickly I remembered I was at Eva's. I looked down to see Eva still sleeping on my lap, I smiled at how cute she looked while sleeping and caressed her cheek before the doorbell interrupted my thoughts. I let out a sigh and moved away from eva carefully trying not to wake her up. Once I made sure I succeeded I walked to the door. Not even knowing who it was I opened it.

Eva's friends were right in front of me. They all looked taken aback and even some of them took an actual step back. I looked down, this was probably the most awkward moment of my life. "Uh... Hi" I said but it sounded more like a question. I looked at the girl wearing a black hijab, I believe her name was Sana. I saw her look down and smile to herself and that somehow made me feel a little bit better. "Chris!" said Vilde rather loudly after snapping out of her shock "What are you doing here?" she asked even louder "Shhh" I said "Eva is sleeping". They all nooded and looked right past me to see the house. I stayed there quiet before Chris spoke up "so.... is there a reason why you're here?" she asked very curious about the whole situation. "Uhm... I've been taking care of Eva today. Made sure she was ok" I said.

Vilde looked at Sana and Chris and then back at me. "But you're a Penetrator!!" she said. That pissed me off. Being a Penetrator had nothing to do with me being here. "Great observation, Captain Obvious" I snapped, she clearly knew I was offended because she started to apologize and wouldn't shut up until Sana made her stop. "So you and Eva..." Sana trailed off. "We are friends" I finished the sentence for her. I don't know if she believed me though.

"I think we better go" Sana said after a few seconds of very uncomfortable silence. "Yeah" Vilde said turning around and walking away. Sana smiled at me as a goodbye and I smiled back. Chris was still standing in front of me, "Tell her that we came by, and that we hope she gets better soon" she said and walked away. As I was closing the door I heard Chris say "What the hell was that?" I smiled to myself and went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee.

And just as I thought, there was no coffee. Just tea. Eva needed to buy a coffee maker if she wanted me to come here more often. I took the tea box and started to make myself some tea. A few minutes later I heard a noise behind me and I turned around to see a sleepy Eva. I didn't realize until now how short her pj's shorts were, the sweater she had put on earlier before when I got to her house was extra large on her and it was a sight I could be watching all my life.

"Are you done?" she asked obviously making reference to me checking her out. Suddenly I felt nervous and awkward and embarrassed. Eva made me feel all those emotions I had never felt before with someone else. "I'm trying to make tea, you want some?" I said and she nodded slightly. "Do you feel better?" I asked, and again she just nodded. I could tell something was wrong with her. I walked up to her and caressed her cheek making her look up to me. I don't know why I felt like we were close enough to do that but I did and she seemed to like it. "What's wrong?" I whispered and she closed her eyes trying to hold back the tears.

"My mom again" she said, "What's up with your mom?" "She told be she would be back tomorrow but now she's telling me she has to go to Berlin for another week" she explained and a small tear fell down her cheek. I pulled her into a hug, a big warm hug. She cried a little bit more until she pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry" she said wiping away her tears with the long sleeves of the sweater she was wearing. "For what?" I frowned my eyebrows in confusion. I truly didn't know what she was talking about. "For everything, I've been bothering you with my problems ever since we started talking, first was my spanish project, then my mom, the party, the jacket, me being sick and now my mom again" she said tugging on her sweater sleeves. "Hey" I started to say pulling her chin up to look at me. I really could kiss her right now, in fact I was dying to do so but I controlled myself. "You've got nothing to apologize for okay? We are friends right?" I continued and she let out a little laugh and nodded. "That's what friends do, help eachother out". 

I hugged her again and she hugged back this time. Her hair smelled heavenly. I rested my chin on her head, I could stay like this forever. The cute moment we were in got suddenly cut off by the kettle going off. The water for the tea was ready. I took two mugs and put the water in it and then added the tea bags. We sat down on the couch again, she was leaning on me while sipping from her tea and thinking while I was just watching her, absorving every facial feature, her hair, her eyes, her cute little nose... She was so beautiful.

A/N: cheesy stuff djfjdjdjd did you guys like it??? (vote & comment pls) 

ALSO 1K READS OMG THAT IS INSANE THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCHHHHHH!!!

h.