18.

WEDNESDAY 9:32AM

[Eva's POV]

My head was pounding really bad and I kept hearing as if a doorbell was ringing, until I realized it actually was. I groaned and got out of bed and headed to the entrance door. I didn't bother on asking who was ringing. I couldn't think. I opened the door and looked who was the ugly person ringing at the door at whatever time it was.

"Good morning beautiful" Christoffer said before walking in. "Sure, come in" I said sarcastically. "What are you doing here?" I asked watching him as he took off his jacket and dropped the bag he was carrying on one side of the couch. "You're sick, your mom isn't home" He said walking up to me and taking my arms in his hands. "I already know all that" I said frowning my eyebrows not understanding a thing. "I came here to take care of you, to keep you company" he said smiling.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" I asked. "Shouldn't you be in bed?" he retorted. "Well, I would actually be if you hadn't come to my house! In fact, I would be still sleeping" I replied with sarcasm in my voice. He smiled and looked at me, up and down. I was wearing short pj's since I slept with my blanket and left the heating on. My cheeks quickly turned red and I excused myself to go put something over them.

"So, since you're sick... I thought we could have a movie marathon" Christoffer yelled from upstairs while I was looking for a big loose sweater. "Umm.. Sure!!" I yelled back. Soon I found what I was looking for and went upstairs to where Chris was preparing breakfast. If someone saw them right now they would think they were a married couple or something. I smiled at the thought but quickly pushed it away when Chris turned around with a plate full of pancakes.

"Do you want syrup and whipped cream with them or you wanna put something else?" he said. I didn't think I had spent that much time looking for the sweater so that he could make the pancakes but decided not to ask. "Syrup and whipped cream sounds great!" I said. Chris' company felt good. I sat up on the kitchen isle and watched Chris pour the syrup and whipped cream all over the pancakes. He looked so sweet.

"So what movies do you wanna watch?" he asked walking to the kitchen counter and leaving the pancakes next to me. I hopped down and took the knife and fork and started eating them. I left a few for Chris who was washing the utensils he used to make the pancakes. Once I was done I sat back up to the kitchen counter and we started eating his pancakes.

"I was thinking, maybe we could watch... all the marvel movies??" I said raising my eyebrows and hoping he'd say yes. "That's fine by me" he said and I smiled to myself "but didn't you watch one with the Captain America the other day with Noora?" he asked looking at me. I nodded but explained I could watch Marvel movies all day, that I had already watched them all thousands of times but I got never tired of them.

I took my medicine which made my headache fade a lot and got comfortable on the couch while Chris was doing whatever he was doing. I put the movie ready on Netflix and waited for Chris to come but he was taking too long. "Christoffer, are you coming or what?!" I yelled and heard a weird 'yes' coming from somewhere around the house.  A few seconds later Chris sat next to me on the couch putting the blanket I had over his legs aswell. I, unintentionally, got comfortable on him. Literally on him, I was leaning my head on his shoulder and his arm was around me pulling me closer. It felt, good.

After two or three movies the big discussion began; Team Captain vs. Team Iron Man. Obviously I was Team Captain. We started to argue about who was better and stuff but it wasn't a serious argument we were mostly laughing. "Iron Man is better, and I am done with this conversation" Chris stated and turned his look to the credits that were going on in the tv. I scoffed and he smiled.

"Want something to eat?" he asked, I quickly nodded and he got up and went to the kitchen. I followed him and sat on the kitchen counter watching him look through my fridge thinking of something he could make. He ended up making spaghetti. "Do you want something else?" he asked as he put the food in two plates. I shook my head "no", took the two plates and took them to the living room. Chris came after me with the forks and sat beside me. I took my plate and sat with my legs crossed looking at him. He was handsome as hell.

"Didn't think you were the type to cook" I said never leaving my eyes off him. He shrugged and looked at me, "Well, I can't exactly buy my food cooked everyday, can I?" he laughed "I would have no money by the end of the week" I laughed a little and kept eating. I could feel Chris' eyes on me almost all the time. It was weird how I felt awkward but good around him, it was like we had known each other for longer than we have. It was a weird feeling but I definitely liked it.

After we ate and talked a little we put on another movie, I was getting really tired and my painkillers and medicines were stopping to make effect so I was feeling worse and worse by the moment. I guess Christoffer noticed because he helped me lay on the sofa putting my head on his lap. He strated running his hands through my messy hair and it felt amazing. I mumbled and smiled in satisfaction. I never would have guessed he could be like this. "Thank you" I said as I knew I was falling asleep. He didn't stop his hand movements. "There's nothing to thank me for" he said, "Yes there is, for showing up here when no one asked you to, for keeping me company and taking care of me. Thank you" was the last thing I said before falling asleep as his hands still ran through my hair.

A/N: well... this was something..... did you like it?? (vote & comment please)
(EDITED)