Chapter Thirty.

You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.

—Albert Einstein

***MELODY POV***

This dinner was supposed to be a dinner for my dad and my mum to appreciate Edward but here we are just talking about Tyler,me and Bella.

After the dinner,I went towards the door to accompany Edward to the door.

"Sorry"I said passing my hand through my hair.

"Let's talk about it later,okay?"He said kissing my forehead.

I nodded and smiled at him.

"See you"I whispered and entered back.

I said goodnight to everyone and went back to my room and found a mattress on the floor.

"I told them I did not want to intrude your privacy"

I jumped from the unexpected voice and at my back Aiden was here clothes in his hand.

"But the fact that there's no place to sleep and that your room is big.."

"Oh"I simly said "No,It's okay"

I took a hoodie and a sweatpants and went in the bathroom to change myself,I looked outside my window then closed it.

"Sorry for my mum"He said while I turn the lights off.

"It's okay,I'm used to it"I said.

"Edward seems to be a good guy"He said.

"He is"I said while staring at the roof.

He won't be able to come in because of Aiden and I did not even kiss him.

"Goodnight Melody."Aiden said in a sleepy voice.

"Goodnight Aiden"I said but I was not that tired.

All I wanted to see was Edward.I tried to sleep but I was just turning right and turning left,I looked up at my clock and it was one in the morning.I sighed and slowly tiptoe to the bathroom.

Seeing my hair in such a mess I passed my brush in it to put in a better order.

Maybe I should Text Edward telling him goodnight?I thought watching myself in the mirror.

"Or you can tell me."He whispered smiling his reflection in the mirror.

The first thing I did is turn and hugged him tight as his arm find his way around me and his chin is on my head.

"I'm so sorry"I said and my voice cracked.

He slowly lift my chin with his hand and wiped off the tears.

I feel so bad for my parents of treating him like that or the way they ignored him.

"Stop crying.It's not your fault,I understand them they just want the best for you and I'm fine."He said worried.

Both of his hands are on my cheek and mine on his chest.

"And I've let you alone inside"I shook my head I feel so bad.

"You needed to calm down and I understand that."He said caressing my cheek sending me chills.

"Urg."I said hugging him again.

"What?"He chuckled.

"You are so understanding and... what did I do to merit you"I say as my breathing was starting to come back to normal.

"I am the monster here,and you are the pure soul.I am the one who should ask this question."

I softly laughed and shook my head.

"Sorry for Aiden too,I did not know he would sleep in my room."I whispered and removed myself from his hug but his arm was still on my waist.

"We can meet up in the bathroom but you need to sleep."He said frowning worrying about whether I get enough sleep or no.

"I can't sleep without you"I said in a soft voice.

And that was it.

His green eyes pierced in mine,his stare went from my eyes to mu lips then back to my eyes.I slowly closed my blue one as he slowly leaned in.

Everywhere was silent not a sound and I was able to hear my own breathing.

His cold breath was now near my lips and his lips brush mine.Not innocently,like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding.

In this moment,my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight.

"What are you doing to me?"He rasped while he leaves my lips and find my neck.

I gasped when his cold lips get in contact with my neck as he left soft and slow kisses and my hand find the hem of his shirt.

Control you Melody.

My hands went back to his ear as I moan in pleasure hopefully the bathroom is far away so no one is able to hear us.

He slowly sucked on my neck as he leave me breathless and chills goes through my body.

He slowly pushed me against the wall as his lips again found mine swirling my tongue around his.

Whilst he was kissing me,I felt both of his hands go at my back and started to tickle making me moaned in pleasure and then  his hands were directly under my hoodie. He lightly scratch my back whilst still kissing me… this will make her shiver a little.

"Who are you?"I said in short breath.

The normal Edward would never do something like that.

"You are awakening the man in me"He said "Who has been sleeping forever."

"Stop teasing."I said breathlessly as he take my bottom lip in his mouth.

Oh gosh.

He quickly but swiflty removed my hoodie and the cold air instantly hit me.His eyes did not leave mine as he went back to my lips.

"Fuck"He whispered as my hand quickly removed his shirt.

My legs were slowly giving in and we were now both on the floor.

"Stop me"He told me.

How can I stop when I don't want to?I'm weak and pleasure is taking over me.

My hands were in his hair as he slowly goes down,with several kisses.

"Oh Edward"I moaned.

His hot breath was near my breath as he slowly goes down living kisses all way off on my chest.

He then went back to my lips and he moaned,I was able to feel him being hard underneath me.The cold hands of Edward was at my back and I know he was hesitating wheter to unclasp it or not.But we both knew that we both want to wait until marriage even though it may take years.

"Melody?"It was Aiden.

I closed my eyes shut as Edward's face was in my neck breathless too.

"Yes?"I said trying to have a normal voice.

"Just tell me when you finish I wanted to use the toilet."

"Okay"I said.

The breath from Edward in my necks was tickling me and I bite my lips to prevent myself from going back to what we were doing.

"I'm going to kill him" He whispered while his face was burried in the carve of my neck and he nuzzled inhaling.

"Not if I do before."I simply said.

And I could feel him smiled in my neck.

"I love you"He said.

"I love you more"I said while he removed him from my neck.

"Impossible."He said and out himself on his elbow and kissed my lips.

****

Yeah Another update! 😌
So this is the last chapter of this book but I will start to write a third one of course!
More events,surprises and more to come 😉
I'll update this book to let you know what the other book name is 😁
See you soon!
Peace ✌