Chapter Twenty One.

"Sacrificing your happiness for the happiness of the one you love, is by far, the truest type of love."

****
My eyes widened,she was supposed to give birth in one week approximately.

"Oh my god"I said shocked "Let's go!"I said while putting my shoes on.

***

I am actually waiting to know if everything went well.I was not able to stop biting my nails.

Carlisle was not working today so he was not here and Edward decided to stay in the car because today there was blood donations and he preferred to not be near the hospital scared of losing control even though I knew he would not.

"Miss Destiny?"A doctor asked.

"It's me.Is she okay?And the baby?"I asked stressed now.

He smiled and nodded.

"Both are fine.Miss Sawn is just a little tired.Do you want to see the baby?"He asked.

I sighed of relief,thanks god nothing happened to them.

"Yes please."I said.

I followed him and Bella was asleep and a small little girl was in the arms of a nurse.

"Oh my god"I whispered while taking her from the nurse.

"If you need help just tell us"The nurse said and exited.

I nodded to her and smiled to the little creature in my arms.She is so innocent,so... weak,in this world full of dangers.

I sat on the sofa and stared at the little girl,she is so beautiful.

"Hey there"I whispered while she wraps her hand around my finger.

"Hey"I snapped my head up and Edward was standing in front of me.

"You scared me."I said shocked.

"Sorry"He said.

He is acting weird suddenly?
Oh... that must be because of the baby.

I stood up and the put the head of the baby on my shoulder,inhaling her perfume.

I don't know for you,but a baby smells good.

"I... I'll go"Edward said while turning around.

"Wait,you want to hold her?"I asked. "I know it's stupid"

I mean after what happened between Jacob,Bella and him.

But he never held a baby.I thought that maybe...?

"No maybe later,she is still fragile"He said while watching me and the baby in my arms.

"Okay,I think I'll stay here tonight,I don't know where Jacob is"I said then I chuckled and grinned because the baby smiled at me.

"Okay,do you want me to bring you something?Clothes?Food?Your toothbrush?"

I chuckled,he is so caring.

"I think Alice will pass later,I'll tell her to bring my things but thanks"I said to him.

I caressed the cheeks of the small girl?Bella still does not know how to name her.

"I'll... I'll see you tomorrow then"He nodded.

"Hey,I'll phone you later"I said.

He nodded then opened the door then closed it behind.

That small moment he has been acting really weird,I should talk that to him?I shook my head with all this thoughts and decided to concentrate on the baby.