Chapter Twenty.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost.

**

I soon arrived at the Cullen's house,hopefully Bella was at Jessica's house so I was able to take her truck.

Ah... Bella...

Our friendship completely changed,we are so distant and... arg!

I put one step on the stairs and Edward quickly was near the door a large smile on his face.

"Hey"I said smiling to him.

"I've miss you"He said grabbing my face leaning to kiss me.

"Ew!"A voice stopped him.

I chuckled as Rose was overdramatising.

"Edward,I'll steal her from you"She said while grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs.

I chuckled and Edward rolled his eyes.

"Not too long"He said while shaking his head.

One hour later after I helped Rose to chose her dress and her shoes she finally let me free.

"Freedom!"I shouted as I got out of her room.

She laughed and threw a pillow at me.

"Go on,my brother has been waiting for too long"She said grinning.

I went upstairs and Edward was on the bed staring outside.

"I'm sure she chose the black one"He said chuckling at me.

"What?"I said removing my shoes and no I was not wearing socks and went on the bed.

"She already knew what dress she would put,she was just jealous that you would spend all this time with me"He said and chuckled.

"Um I knew something was strange.I mean she totally hide that black dress so that it was the last thing to show me"I said and Edward laughed.

"Instead of talking of me,you guys should frickle frackle while we all go out hunting"Rose shouted from downstairs.

"Oh she did'nt"I gasped.

"I did!"She shouted back.

Edward just laughed and shook his head.Edward pulled me closer to him,he was in a sitting position againg the bed board my head was on his chest both his hands around me as if he was protecting me.

"I'm just afraid to loose you again"He whispered pulling me closer.

Normally I would have scowled him because he read my mind but now it was different.

"I'm here,nothing bad will happen,okay?"I said while moving my head so that I could see his face.

"You can't say that"He said. "I was... am not strong enough to protect you-"

I cut him.

"Edward,stop"I said shaking my head. "Let's take the most of what we have now"I said putting my head on his chest again taking a deep breath.

"Hey"He said putting his hand on my chin to make me look at him. "I'm sorry"

He knew that he upset me a little.

I smiled at him and give him a quick kiss on his jaw.

He was quiet and I knew something was up to him.

"Are you okay?"I asked while sitting up to face him.

His hands were in mine and he adjusted himself.