Chapter Nineteen.

Some say the world will end in fire,

Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those who favor fire.

But if it had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate

To say that for destruction ice

Is also great

And would suffice.

-Robert Frost.

****

"Ahhhhh!"I was shouting at the dead bodies everywhere.

I was running and fell down in a pool of blood.

"Melody!"A voice brought me back to reality.

I slowly opened my eyes and realised that I was in Bella's well my room.

Bella was staying at Jacob's place because of the angriness of Charlie knowing that she was pregnant so I was alone here.

"It's just a nightmare"Edward was hugging me caressing my hair.

"Sleep"He murmured.

He layed down and my head was on his chest.

"Everything is fine just closed your eyes"He said.

"Have you got any news from Ethan?"I asked while slowly sitting up I was just not able to sleep.

"No"He shook his head "Nor Grayson,they just dissapeared"

"I feel bad"I said my head in my hands "It's because of me-"

But Edward cut me off.

"It's not your fault"He said.

"I wanted at least to talk to him"I said.

"He will come back when he will be ready"He said.

My stomach did a weird sound telling me that I was hungry.

"Stay here I'll get you something"He said.

"No,it's fine.I want to walk,could you just grab me?"I asked.

"Of course"He said chuckling.

He helped me to get out of bed and we went downstairs,Charlie was not at home he was probably with his gun to argue with Bella about the fact that she must come back home.

Edward made me sat on the kitchen table while he was opening the shelves.

"What do you want?"He chuckled.

"Why don't you read my mind?"I teased.

"Your mind is too dirty"He said approaching me "It will... complicate things"He said as his face was near mind.

I put my hands on both side of his face.

"I've miss you"He said his brown eyes was staring at me.

Slowly he leaned in and his hands found my waist.He was soon between my legs and my lips met his.It was more than firework,more than butterflies,the world just stopped spinning as we were finally back together.In a swift movement we were soon in my room,I laughed at this,as Edward grinned at me.

We continued kissing.

"I won't be able to stop"He groaned still kissing me.

He was on top,and my hands were in his hair,I was craving more.

"You don't need to"I said as I slowly turned him around so that I was on top,of course I was cautious of the pain in my chest.

He chuckled and continued to kiss me passionately.

"Charlie is coming"He grinned against my kiss.

"So?"I groaned then I widened my eyes. "Go away!"I said quickly pushing him.

The noise of the door covered the chuckle of Edward as Charlie entered the house.

"I heard weird noise.Are you okay?"He asked.

"Um yeah I'm fine"I said coughing while blushing.

Oh Edward.He knew that Charlie was hearing us.What a jerk.

A sexy jerk tho.

He nodded and was about to close the door when.

"Wait"I said he turned around and watched me "You should stop worrying about Bella,I mean,you are a great dad,you do not deserve this"

He smiled "Thanks Mels"

"Goodnight"I said chuckling.

"Night"and he closed the door.

***

I have been working really hard those days,the fact that I've missed one month of school was fucking me up.

I really did not want to fail,I would not be able to go through one more year of school seriously.I just want to go far away of this hell.

People were staring at me whispering between them,some say that I was a bitch after leaving Edward then coming to school with Ethan and so on.Some thought I was dead and the others were jealous that Edward and I were still together.

"You need to come with me to buy a dress,and for you too"Rosalie said excited.

I laughed.

"You've went for prom for many years yet you are that excited for that?"

"Wrong"Emmett said "It's the first time that she actually wants to go to prom and that's because of you"He said excited.

"I should feel flattered"I said laughing "But I don't think I'll go"

"What?No bitch you need to come"Rose said shocked.

I rolled my eyes.

"You know I don't like those things... dancing"I said as I closed my casier.

"Screw that"She said frowning.

"Come on Rose"I rolled my eyes "I'll help you to get ready"

"Emmett is really bad at dancing but he still come"She whispered.

"Hello,I'm here"He waved at Rose.

"Okay,I'll see what I can do"I said laughing.

"Yes!"She hugged me.

"Slow,Slow"I said while I hugged her,my was not completely heal.

***

I did not see Edward during all the day,today was my exams and although I was hurt,been attack by vampires,missed one month of school I kind of did well at the exams.

Joke I think I failed.

But the exams are over.During the day I had my sociology,french paper then my geography and English one.

So... HOLIDAYS FAM.

I was laying on my bed and finally was able to go on instagram,I've put aside my phone so as to be able to study for exams.

My phone rung showing the name of Rose.

"Hey"I said.

"Hey"She squealed "You need to come at my house,I have at least twenty dress and you need to chose one"

"Urg,I got things to do?"I said.

"If things to do means watching the vampire diaries I advised you to move your ass here"She said "And Edward want to see you"

"Fine,I'll come"I said groaning but inside I was happy,I really missed Edward.

And the sun was really high that's why he was not able to come and see me here.

****

Phew!
Well everything is doing fine!
See you soon!

My instagram :

annkelly_j

Peace!