Bye, bye Daddy

I groggily woke from my dream of nothing to feel warmth spreadout through my whole body. Something or someone had their leg thrown over mine and an arm securely wrapped around my waist, holding me closer to them. 

Under normal circumstances I would have pushed them off of me, being the non-cuddler I am. But I felt so comfortable and so warm I wanted to snuggle closer and thats exactly what I did. The arm around my waist tightened and the chest I was pressed against moved out as the person yawned. I pouted, no don't wake up, I'm comfy.

But I guess I couldn't stop them now because a angelic voice sung, "Are you comfy, beautiful?"

Of course it had to be Skylar that felt so comfy. "Shut up and stop squirming," I grumbled, wrapping my arms around her. 

She chuckled, "What do you want to be closer to my irrisistable body?"

"No I want to be closer to your warm fat," I shot back.

Skylar abrutaly pulled away, and glared down at me. My eyes widened as I was hypnotized by her beautiful pools of green, making me feel as if I was floating. My breath seemed to catch in my throat as I realized how close we were. My eyes slowly travelled down her face and stopped at her lusious lips. They looked so damn kissiable. All glossy and plump. I bit my lip and thats when I realized what I was thinking. I flinched away and forced my eyes back up to her own. 

"I do not have any fat, all I have is muscle!" and to prove it she lifted her shirt to show off a six pack. My eyes widened and I wanted nothing than to run my fingers over them and kiss each one, then those perfect lips of hers...STOP! YOU ARE NOT GAY! 'Yeah you are' Go away, I am not and never will be! 'Then why do you want to kiss her?' I don't! 'Yeah you do!'

"You know you look adorable when you're in deep thought," Skylar said, breaking me away from my internal debate. 

I frowned and looked up at her, making sure to keep my eyes away from her lips. Pushing away I streched out my body, my fist coming in contact with someones face. There was a loud screech as Sammy jumped up and glared at me, "What was that for?"

I smiled at her sheepishly, "Sorry I was streching, I didn't mean to hit you..."

She shook her head and I slid off my bed, "I'm going to get started on breakfast while you guys get stretched out."

I didn't wait for them to replies as I slipped out of the room and down the stairs. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail as I walked into the kitchen. I frowned when I saw a letter on the table. The only person that lived here besides me was my Dad because my mom had to live in the city for her job.

I swiped the note from the table and read it over. 

Dear Erin,

I'm sorry I had to do this but I need to get away. I know you won't understand, sweetie. But I need to sort through some issues by myself. I don't want to leave you alone but you have Amber and Sammy. I left you the credit card for food and what not. I'm sorry.

-Dad

I stared at the letter, baffled. He was gone, just like that? He left me, my own father, to fend for myself? I felt the tears well up in my eyes, how could he do this to me? "Erin?" I heard Sammy ask, but I just stared at the letter. I noticed her sit down next to me and read the letter over my shoulder. "Oh my god," she whispered.

I turned to her as tears ran down my cheeks. "Don't tell anyone," I whispered hoarsley.

"Oh Erin," she breathed as she pulled me into a hug. I balled my eyes out onto her shoulders as she smoothed out my hair and whispered calming words to me.