Follow!

🎱🎱CHAPTER FIVE🎱🎱

🎱A/N🎱

HEY GUYZZZ! Wassup followers?

I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!!!! And to my best friends Ash and Lisa, these characters are not based on you. I just used your names.

I just wanted to say that my best friends that are on Wattpad write AWESOME books. Here they are. Well, some haven't write books yet but...

@Fluttershy1357

@TommoQueen_

@R5Lover19

@Sele1234

@tiffclinney123

Luv u guyz! Enjoy chappie 5!

🎱BACK TO THE BOOK...🎱

My mind was RACING! Stealing?

"Ughh." I coughed, "Umm... uhhhh.... yeah hi. Ummmm.... what's the wishstone?"

"The wishstone," Ashley said in my face, "is a stone that grants your every wish. It's kind of obvious. I mean it's called the wishstone after all. Are you seriously that stupid?" Her breath reeked of salt and vinegar potato chips.

"Ash! Be nice!" Lisa cried. She patted the seat next to her, "Here. Come sit with me."

I used to think that girls were supposed to stick together. Now I could see why Ashley was separated from Lisa. They were both arguing.

"Sit! Okay. Xavier, Lisa, you will search for the wishstone. Amber you go with them. I expect you back in an hour. Don't be late."

"C'mon!" Xavier whispered, grabbing my hand. My heart fluttered.

🎱at a factory🎱

I was looking into a foggy window, drawing pictures with my finger.

Lisa pulled me to a pile of sticks.

"Climb this." she whispered. Xavier was on the roof. I stood on the pile and he pulled me up with Lisa pushing me up. Since Lisa was a bit taller, she didn't need a boost. She was skinnier than me too, so Xavier pulled her up in what seemed like a few seconds. Then she kissed him. My heart stopped fluttering. They were in a relationship. I cringed at the sight.

"Uhh... are we going?"

"YEAH!" Lisa screamed. Together, we pried open an air vent. Then, we hopped in one by one.