The Power That Changed Me

🎱🎱CHAPTER 3🎱🎱

" Red please." I choked. I was laughing at my sister who was pulling on my shirt, begging me to give her my homework.

"I guess I won't be seeing you anymore." Said the store owner from behind the cash register.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you've officially bought everything in the store." and then he whispered, "You're my favorite customer."

"Hey! I heard that!" shouted Amanda from behind me. The store owner grinned widely at her.

"Thanks Mr. ...Telbach." I said, looking at his name tag.

(A/N Telbach is pronounced tel-back)

"Please, call me John."

"Call me Amber." I blurted out while shaking his hand.

"No. I'd rather call you Favorite Customer."

"Did you forget I was here? Amanda shrugged raising an eyebrow. I gave her my backpack and she shrieked in delight because of more homework for her to do.

"Before I forget to ask you," I started.

"Yeah?"

"Doyouhaveanyjobopenings?"

"Are you even speaking English?"

"Yeah umm... Are there like... you know... any uhhhh... job openings?"

"No. I'm sorry," said John with a stern voice, "But you're welcome to stay after school."

"Ohhh," I mumbled, "Not the answer I was looking for. Well, see you tomorrow. Say bye to John." I told Amanda as I took her hand.

"Byeeeeeeeeeeee!"

**************************************************************************

That night, I heard a crash. It was loud.

In the morning, I stepped into a weird feeling liquid. It felt as if it were poisonous and it took over my brain.

Over and over my brain repeated "you will faint. you will faint." And I could see the future as I fainted.

When I woke up, I saw my magic 8 balls on the floor and broken. The juice that was supposed to be inside was all over the floor. It was the liquid that made me faint. It had also stained my magic 8 t-shirts.

After I cleaned the mess, I remembered the psychic ability that the juice had given me.

The ability changed me. I started ignoring the people around me because I already knew what they were saying.

I lost all contact with my friends and family. I lost Stacey, Anna-Beck, my mom, my dad, Mikey, and Amanda. The only person I had left was John. And I was going to tell him what his juice had done to me.