Chapter Seventeen

"So where exactly are we- what the hell are you doing Naruto, Senpai? You're just standing there, giggling like a little girl and Naruto is looking totally freaked. What is the matter with you two?"

Jiraya looked at me and smiled innocently. I knew something was up instantly when he smiled like that.

"Nothing really. I'm just showing him my new book." Jiraya held it up and i gawked.

"You're showing him THAT?" i raged. I stormed over there and grabbed the book. "Give me one good reason why i shouldn't burn this right now."

Jiraya senpai gave me puppy dog eyes. "Because i'm begging?"

"That's not going to work. Here's an idea! How about i let you keep the book,"

"Yay!"

"I'm not finished. I'll let you keep the book, but i'm going to tell Tsunade about it when we find her. Okay with you?"

Senpai went pale. "Alright." his voice was tiny.

I turned to Naruto. "Do yourself a favor and don't look at stuff like that ever again. Where are we by the way? We've been in this small village for two days now and i still have no clue where we are."

"Relax. We'll be leaving soon for Tanzaku. Tsunade has been seen there and so thats where we'll be heading. If you want to you can go on ahead." Jiraya shrugged.

"And leave you two alone? Yeah, right. Although it is a good idea. Can i really leave you two alone so you can catch up in the morning? I'll bet i can find Tsunade before you get there."

"30 coins?" Jiraya said.

I laughed. "15. I'm not that confident. Or stupid."

"15 it is then. We'll catch up to you in the morning."

"Okay. There's something that i wanted to ask you Naruto."

"Huh?" he raised his blond eyebrows.

"What exactly is Jiraya teaching you? It looks familiar somehow."

"I don't know. Now that i think about it he's never told me. Hey Pervy Sage! What jutsu are you teaching me?"

Jiraya senpai came up to me and whispered in my ear "The Rasengan."

My eyes went wide. "Sensei's jutsu? Are you sure he can master it?"

"Sure he can!" he clapped me on the back. "Now it's time for you to get going."

"See you in the morning." i waved and headed off in the direction of Tanzaku as fast as i could, so i could get there with a little extra time. If i knew Jiraya and Naruto, they'd probably walk the entire way. The lazy asses.

It was quiet in the town until i reached a pub where you could gamble.

There was cheering inside. I rolled my eyes and walked inside. If someone was that lucky, it was very bad.

I stopped midway. Of all the people i could find here... I found Tsunade. And with her having luck, something very wrong was going on.

Instead of calling her name, i went outside and leaned on the post where she could see me when she walked out the door.

After a few hours, she did come out. And she saw me straight away.

"Lady Tsunade? What's the matter? Who is she?" the woman with her asked. "Who is that?"

I shrugged off the post and walked over. "Lady Tsunade of the Sannin. My name is Yuuki Uc-"

"Uchiha." she cut me off. "What do you want? Have you also gone rouge?" she snapped.