Chapter Sixteen

First comment gets the story dedicated to them cuz i can't be bothered picking.

Disclaimer: i don't own Naruto. The only characters i own are Yuuki and Juro.

Sapphira Uki belongs to a_sapphiremoon

Here it is!! (I luv this chappy!!!)

--------------------------------

After the Chunin exams, the village was a mess with houses and buildings destroyed. It wasn't as bad as i had thought though. I was helping as well, glad to be of use.

There was a mist this morning and it was my day off, so Sapphira ordered me to take a relaxing bath at the hotsprings.

-------- Flashback-----

"Yuuki, you must go to the hotsprings. Stop working on your day off!"

"But i like helping." i objected.

"Yuuki, if you don't go, i swear that i will knock you unconscious and drag you there." she glared.

I gulped. "Alright. I'll go."

She clapped her hands. "Yay!"

--------- end of flashback -----------

I wrapped a towel around me and got into the steamin water with a sigh of relaxation.

It was the mixed area so guys were staring at girls and girls were staring at guys.

I rolled my eyes and leaned my head back, and was tired so i sort of slept.

After a few hours, i got out and dressed energised.

I sang the first bit to "Call me when your sober" softly

"Don't cry to me,

If you loved me,

You would be here with me,

You want me,

Come find me,

Make up your mind."

I eventually came up behind Jiraya, who was looking in the direction of the springs with a telescope.

"You should really stop doing that. One day you're going to be killed by those women."

He jumped. "Yuuki Uchiha. How're you holding up?"

I chuckled. "By the rate i'm going at, i won't be in one piece for much longer. How about you?"

"Been around. Sometimes here, sometimes there."

"Perving on girls from different angles?"

He muttered something. Rude probably.

"Jiraya." an old man and old woman greeted.

"This seems serious. What is it?" i murmured.

"To what do i owe the pleasure of your visit?" Jiraya asked.

"The council has voted. The fifth Hokage needs to be picked right away. We have chosen you as the Fifth, as one of the sannin."

Jiraya turned to me. "What do you think? Should i take the job?"

"Your asking me?"

"I value your opinion."

"Well if i was in your position i would say no."

"Why's that?"

"Because i'm inexperienced and Nineteen. I have never led a group, let alone a village. But that's different for you. You taught the fourth hokage and has the third as your sensei."