Chapter Twelve

"Guys?" i thought that they had turned to statues.

"The Jinchuuriki of the Ten Tails? The Jinchuuriki's for the ten tails haven't been found in generations." Kakashi said.

"One of thems just been found then." i shrugged.

"You didn't tell me for this long?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah. Sorry but i promised mum and dad that i wouldn't tell you until i thought you were ready."

"Did Itachi know?" He growled.

"Sasuke... Yes. He knew. That wasn't my choice. Itachi found out by accident."

He kept on looking at the ground.

"The ten tails? My best friend is its host. Cool!" Sapphira took this information easily. I smiled at her.

Naruto took this hard. He ran off.

"Naruto!" i yelled, chasing after him.

He stopped running after a while and let me catch up.

I saw tears coming down from his face.

"Naruto..."

"I knew that there were others like me. But i thought i'd recognise them when i saw them. Why didn't i?"

"Naruto, nobody knew. Other then you i've met two other Jinchuuriki. They didn't know that i was one of them either. It's hard to recognise one of us. I'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier. I'm sorry that you had to go through all the crap that i didn't."

He turned around and his eyes were red. The ninetails chakra was surrounding him slowly.

"Calm down Naruto." i put my hands up.

"You deserved everything i got!" he yelled before attacking me. He was fast, so i activated my sharingan, but not before he got a good punch in my stomach that sent me flying through three trees.

My tails growled.

"Shut it." i told him.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Since i let you out, you've been awefully worried of what happens to me. "

"I owe you for letting me out."

"if it weren't for me Juro, you'd still be free."

He chuckled. "True. But you let me out of my cage."

"If you help me, you can't take over. Am i clear?"

"Crystal. And you only need a tad of my chakra. The only thing thats probably going to happen is your eyes turn color." Juro chuckled again. "The golden sharingan."

I laughed at the prospect. "Ready when you are."

I could tell as my eyes changed color from red to gold. I smiled then at Narutos surprise.

"Careful. Kurama isn't as nice as i am."

"Kurama?"

"The nine tails." Juro replied.

"I see. Hmm. What should i do?"

"Calm the boy down or knock him out. It won't be easy though."

I rolled my eyes. "I'd rather not come to that."

"You might have to." he reminded me.

"I'll talk to him first." i looked at Naruto and went back to talking out loud. "Naruto, you seriously need to calm down. I know that your upset. I really do. I wanted to tell you but i didn't know how. Please understand."