Ch.5

What do I do, what do I tell them, how do I te-, my thoughts were cut off by the door slamming open, my eyes widen at the sight in front of me, "u-uncle, w-what are y-you d-doing here?" He smirks at me walking in, well more like dragging himself in, "I've come to take you home, what else" he reaches the bottom of my bed, I stiffen as he gets closer, "I take it your Blake's uncle" I nods stiffly, "I've come to take her home let's go" he gestures for me to follow I stay still, my hand grabs hold of Dylan's, he sees my action, his eyes go black with anger "were leaving now" his tone deadly, I gulp really loudly, nodding my head I proceed to climb out of the bed, stepping onto the floor, I push myself away from the bed, taking my first step, I wobble but aren't able to stay up for long, I collapse onto the floor in a heap, I whimper as the pain surges through my side, "Blake" I hear Dylan yell my name.

A pair of arms wrap round my body, lifting me from the ground, feeling the tingles I knew it was Dylan, I wrap my arms around his neck, placing me on the bed he stands by my side holding tightly onto my hand "Blake, were leaving now" I shake my head, "no I want to stay here" anger was definitely clear on his face by now and I'm sure everyone could see, marching straight up to me he grabs my arm in a firm hold "we are leaving now" now he was speaking through his teeth I knew he was beyond pissed.

I looked at Dylan I saw him stood by my side his hand in which he wasn't holding mine was clenched, I knew he was getting angry, I grip his hand tighter, "don't you look at him, who is he anyway another one of your one night stands" he roughly grabs my chin yanking me round to face him "leave him out of this, he has nothing to do with this" staring straight into his eyes, the same eyes I've never been able to look into in the past seven years.

"Someone's being bold art we, well you're going to be punished when we get home plus you owe me money for the past two weeks of you not being here" tears brim my eyes knowing what will happen as soon as I go back home, "that's enough you're not going anywhere with him he's the reason for you to be working all the time and almost died in the car crash along with the fact that he's been abusing you, I won't have it" I watch as my uncle looks at Dylan "you stay out of this boy" his voice rises.

Before Dylan could react the door opens and in walks two coppers, "James Morris, I'm arresting you for the assault of a minor Blake Carter, you do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence, if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court, anything you do say may be given in evidence" I stare at them in shock, did I just hear this right.

Before I knew it I was watching my fighting uncle try to get away from the cops grasp and get to me while calling me all sorts under the sun, I didn't bother listening to it I buried my face into Dylan's side, he wraps his arms round me holding me close, "I want to leave" pulling away from Dylan, looking straight at the doctor, "is there anyone else you can stay with?" I shake my head, "she can stay with us" my head turns to Ryan, "what" he smiles "you've been staying at ours when you babysit the twins I'm sure mom won't mind in fact I think she'll be delighted, having an older girl in the house" smiling at him I thank him for it, the doctor leaves saying he'll call Mrs Holmes to talk.

I was finally able to relax, looking at Dylan I smile, he gives a genuine smile back, scooting to the side of the. Bed I pat the space next to me "come here" chuckling he gets up off the seat and sits down on the bed, I lean my head on his chest sighing I close my eyes, "thank you" his arms tighten "for what?" "sticking up for me when my uncle did that" Dylan kisses the top of her head "I won't let him hurt you again" with that I drifted into a deep sleep, in Dylan's arms.

I've been at Ryan's house for a week, tomorrow I'll be back at school, all the boys practically lived at the house too, Dylan barely left my side, I've had to force him to go to school each day, reluctantly he went.