Ch.10

Christmas crept up on me but I was finally glad to have a Christmas, six years and I can finally have one, we spent it at Ryan's place it was fun, the boys came over too we all opened our presents, I got a laptop from Sue, shirts and some jewellery from the boys and I got a car from my dad and Kyle, yep a car, a black mustang to be precise but a car none the less, we sent the truck to the repair shop to fix up and then Kyle would have it, which he was completely fine with, but what was funny was the surprised look on my father's face when I told him I got my licence at fifteen and that Nathans dad was the one who helped me since he was the chief of police in this area, which again I had no idea at the time.

The twin also got me some things, paints and some drawing books which I really appreciated, what surprised me was that Sue and my dad got one another presents, my dad also got the twins and some thing's for the boys also as a thank you for looking after me he says.

The following days we didn't do much, just play in the pool, go surfing, the carnival going to the pier, also some camping in which a snake ended up in Leon's and Max's tent in the middle of the night causing them to wake us all up with their girl screams, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw Leon in Max's arms and Max bouncing up and down in one spot, I got a few photos not just for memories but for blackmail too, along with a video recording, I took many photos that weekend, everyone round the campfire, I sneakily took one of my dad and Sue getting cosy on the log, lots of pictures were taken of the boys in the water.

The twins playing in the sand and the shallow ends of the water, though I did find a few pictures of me and the boys which Sue and dad must of taken along with pics of me and dad, Kyle and I and a lot with me and one of the boys, on the way back home I smiled as I looked through each of them, my eyes widened when I saw a few snap shots of Kayden and I in the water splashing one another, Kayden throwing my into the water, hold me in his arms, also some of us around the fire, laying on the sand together me sat between Kayden's legs and more, I wondered who took them but I liked them I didn't want to get rid of them.

We arrived back home lunch time on the thirty first of December, as I was unpacking the boys push my door open and bustle in my room, jumping on my bed, laying on the floor and Kyle sat himself on my desk chair "Can I help you boys?" I wonder arching an eyebrow at them before continuing to unpack my clothes, "Yeah, you're coming to a party with us tonight" Max states a grin never leaving his face "And we won't take no for an answer" Jayce chimes in I chuckle "You're not going to let this go are you?" they all shake their heads I turn to Kyle to see him doing the Kayden thing "You too?" he grins "Yep there's eight of us we won't let anything happen to you, we promise" sighing I cave "Fine when do we leave?" I questions they all cheer, "We leave in two hours" with that they all run out the room, I turn my head to the clock to see it was already five in the evening, putting the last little bit of clothing away I headed for a shower.

By the time I had come out of the shower and hour had passed I was so into it I didn't even realise, drying my body I placed on matching black lace underwear, walking into my closet I find my dresses, right at the back, looking through the ten dresses I have I find one I have never seen before, it was a mid-thigh length strapless dress that was tight against the skin but not too much to look slutty, the colour was black with sun ray silver coming from the right side of the dress also caked in glitter and sequins, choosing that dress I slip it on it hugged my curvy frame nicely, I found a pair of black and silver wedges that matched nicely with the dress, curling my hair I placed on silver eye shadow and the rest of my makeup was basic with a nude texture to it.

Grabbing my purse I placed my keys and phone inside, taking one last look in the mirror I walked out the door, heading down the stairs I heard the laughter of the boys in the living room, walking it I coughed to get their attention "Shall we go?" each of the boys faces drop open in shock, "UM... what's wrong?" I wonder suddenly becoming self-conscious of myself "Blake you look absolutely amazing" my brother Kyle utters I smile, feeling a blush creep onto my face "Thank you" "Now one of us must be with you at all times" I chuckle, "We better go its already past seven" all the boys stand up and head towards me, my dad tells us to be careful, as I walk outside I hear my dad telling the boys to keep other boys away from me, I chuckle, walking to my car I climb in, we took Ryan's and my car, I said I didn't want Dylan going on his bike in case he was too drunk to drive home in which he agreed.