Ch.4

DYLANS POV

I'm sat in the infirmary as I wait for the doctor to come and tell me what's happening with her.

The door to the waiting room swings open, in barges Kayden, Ryan, Leon, Nathan, Max and Jayce all looking frantic, "dude what happened?" Ryan asks in a panic taking a deep breath I tell them "she's been in a car accident" as soon as I said that his eyes widen "w-what?" "A van hit the driver's side, she was unconscious when I got there and she's in surgery now" they all fall into a seat all of their heads bowed.

We sat there for god knows how long it felt like a life time before the doctor came in "I'm looking for Blakes boyfriend Dylan?' The doctor asks, they all snap my head in my direction with a look of shock and confusion, looking back at the doctor I stand up "I'm Dylan" he smiles "is there somewhere we can talk privately" he looks over to the lads "is okay they can listen" he nods "right, Blake is stable, when in surgery we found a few broken ribs a sprained wrist and a lot of bruising and scratches along with a lot of cuts, so the good thing is there is no physical damage" I sigh in relief "can I see her?" "You can but..." but why is there a but "but what?" He sighs again looking down "she's in a coma" and that's when it all falls apart, I couldn't speak I was so shocked "how long will she be in a coma for" Kayden asks knowing I couldn't talk, "um I don't know, a few days, weeks, months I'm not sure we just have to hope she wakes up soon" I look at Ryan to see he's on the verge of crying, he cared for her like a little sister "but you said she was okay" this time Nathan speaks "physically yes but we don't know what her mind is like till she wakes up" with that said he left the room.

I'm still stunned at what's happening in front of me, walking to Ryan I effulge him in a hug knowing that he needs it.

We find the room which Blake is in, twisting the handle on the door I push it open, walking in my eyes immediately go to Blake's body lying on the hospital bed, walking straight to hr I grab her hand, its cold and lifeless, her other wrist is wrapped in bandages, looking at her face I half expect her to wake up and show me her big blue eyes, but I know she won't, not yet anyway, I could smell blood and metallic taste found its way to my mouth, I push the hair away from her face, "I can't believe she's in a coma, will she even wake up" "you can't think like that of course she'll wake up" did I just say that out loud? oops.

The nurse came in and checked her vitals then left again, she must wake up she just has too.

Two weeks have passed and nothing she hasn't even moved I left the hospital every night but not to sleep, I got so angry I ended up street fighting, I'm now sat in the chair next to Blake's hospital bed with cuts and bruises from the fights, the nurse walks in and puts something in her tube, as it drains into her system her heart rate begins to increase I stand up straight as the nurse calls for help, they come rushing in, I try to see what's happening but a doctor holds me back "what's happening to her, please" yelling, "sir you need to calm down, please" soon everything went quiet, there wasn't even a noise from the heart monitor, my breathing stops, as it does I hear a faint voice "Dylan" Blake.

The doctors move allowing me to get to her, reaching the bed I see her gorgeous blue eyes staring straight at me, a smile appears on her face causing one to appear on mine "hey, your awake" I reach my hand to her face, brushing a piece of hair away from her eyes.

BLAKES POV

Someone pushes through the doctors, I smile when I see Dylan "hey your awake" he reaches down to my face brushing a piece of hair away from my eyes, looking at his face my smile drops slightly reaching a hand to his face I hold his cheek, "what happened?".

Concern laced through my voice "nothing you don't need to think about that you need some rest" I roll my eyes "I've been resting for two weeks, I know you've been here throughout the day for the past two weeks but during the night you leave, judging on the cuts and bruises I say you've been street fighting am I right, or am I right?" He chuckles, "okay so maybe I have" I raise my eyebrows "why?".

He looks away I grab his face pulling him to look back at me "why Dylan" he sighs running a hand through is hair "because, cause of you" I look at him shocked "why the hell wou-" before I could finish my sentence I was cut off by Dylan smashing his lips to mine, being shocked for a second before I responded, wrapping my arms round his neck I pull him closer, he grips my hips pulling my body to his making me gasp this gave him the chance to deepen the kiss.

I pull away he looks at me giving a genuine smile, "because I don't want to lose you" I blush at his words then I remember "hey how's Ryan and the twins doing?" His mouth opens to speak when the door slams open revealing none other than Ryan, Kayden, Leon, Nathan, Max, Jayce and the twins, "well look who's awake" I smile, pushing myself up I groan, Dylan grabs my waist helping me into a sitting position, I smile at him gratefully.

"Blake" the twins scream I laugh "hey" Ryan puts them on the ground and they rush towards me, climbing onto the bed and jumping on top of my , my eyes widen "hey be careful she isn't well" Ryan says pulling them off me and sitting them down at my feet, Ryan leans over and wraps his arms around me, "I'm glad you're okay, I was beginning to worry" I laugh "thanks" kissing him on the cheek, I look at Dylan to see a hint of jealousy in his eyes, lifting my hand I grab his giving it a tight squeeze, he looks at me and smirks I roll my eyes before yanking my hand from his "idiot" I mutter Ryan hears it and looks at me funny then at Dylan "what did you do to her?" glaring at him I laugh quietly "I didn't do anything" saying in a normal tone, "yes you did you must of done something to make her yank her hand from yours and call you an idiot" I smile at Dylan smugly he looks at me and glares "yes Dylan do tell" trying hard to hold back a laugh "igotjelousofyouhuggingherandshekissingyousoiglaredatyouandshesawshegrabbedmyhandtosayitsfineandismirkedwhichannoyedhermakingheryankherhandaway"

I smile gleefully "I'm sorry what?" knowing full well what he said I just wanted this to go on longer, he groaned "I got pissed" trying to swerve round the word 'jealous' I look at Ryan to see a smile playing on his lips along with the other boys, "you like her" Leon says, the other boys smirk at him, "hey I'm right here so don't go having one of your guy moments with me here".

Before anything else could be said the door opens and in walks the doctor, "ah, Blake how are you feeling?" I look at him "fine, when can I go home?" He looks up from his clipboard "soon I just need to know a few things" I nod my head, "how old are you?", "I'm sixteen", he looks at me nodding his head "who do you live with?" I look at the boys and when I don't answer they all turn to look at me "um I live with my uncle" looking down at my shaking hands, "is he your legal guardian?" I shake my head, looking back at him he raises an eyebrow "who is, and where are your parents?" I gulp "my mom died when I was ten and my dad and brother left for the army just after the funeral, he is my legal guardian, I just live with my uncle" he nods his head again before jotting something down, "last question, when you were brought in we found multiple scars previous to the crash, also hand marks round your neck, would you care to explain" my eyes widen in shock.

Shit.