Chapter 23 - A Trip to the Healers.

Hadrian was now 5 months pregnant and his stomach was well rounded with the growth of his and Tom's baby girl or boy.

"So Hadrian when is Tom taking you to see a healer?" Draco asked his brother. Tom, Lucius and some of the other death eaters were going through some paper work and things to do with the Ministry, things that did not interest the young mind.

"I'm surprised he hasn't. While that man is the feared dark lord he is so protective of me, he usually follows me everywhere and when he doesn't he asks someone else or an elf to follow me around." Hadrian said. He loved his husband and he thought that man getting protective of him and their child was sweet and showed he wanted this, but it was also getting to be a bit much having someone there all of the time.

"Hadrian he loves you, and he loves that little girl or boy growing inside of you. Believe me if George got pregnant I would be doing the same thing to him, I know most fathers of the babies are. I bet if it was Tom who was pregnant then you would be in his shows right now." Draco said with a smile, slightly on the dreamy side as he imagined his mate pregnant.

"Yeah I guess you right. Tom has lost a lot of things that were close to his heart, I get the feeling he is like this because he doesn't want to lose me or the baby." Hadrian said, the more he thought about it the more it made sense.

"Yes that sounds right, Tom lost a lot of things he loves he is making sure he isn't going to lose his husband that he loves so dearly and the child that he loves but has never met." Draco explained, Hadrian smiling when he finally understood.

"I guess that makes me feel better." Hadrian said with a smile.

Hadrian and Draco acted as if they had never been separated from one another, it just looked like they grew up together as brothers. When Dudley was brought in it was Hadrian and Draco that he grew close to, they all acted like they were brothers.

"You think that's weird, Blaise and I are now related, as well as Fenrir, Severus and Daphne." Draco said with a grimace.

"And why is that?" Dudley asked coming into the room.

"Well think about it. I am bonded to George, who is brothers with Fred, Bill, Percy and Charlie, Blaise is Fred's mate, Fenrir is Bill's mate, Severus is Charlie's mate and Daphne is Percy's mate. That means that we are all related now." Draco explained.

A look of realisation came over the other two boys in the room.

"What are you lot talking about?" Tom said as he also came into the room, moving over to where Hadrian was sitting and then placing the boy in his lap.

"Just the fact that Draco now has a lot of brother in laws when you think about it." Hadrian said, snuggling into the man like a small cat.

"It scares me how much you look and sound like a cat when you do that." Dudley said, Draco nodding his agreement.

"Well its not like I can help it, the animal inside does that whenever I am near Tom." Hadrian said burying his face in the chest of his mate.

"And I love it when he does. Come on love, you have an appointment with a healer in a few moments." Tom said with a smile. Hadrian was 5 months along, this meant there was a high chance that they could learn the gender of their child and start thinking on names.

"Of course I do." Hadrian said dramatically, looking at Draco and Dudley, his eyes saying 'I told you so', to which they both then laughed at.

He was then led out of the room and then took into their bedroom where the healer was waiting for them.

"Hi again Hadrian, Tom. My boy hop on the bed and I will run some scans." The kind woman told him.

Hadrian did as he was told, Tom moving to sit beside him and hold his hand.