Chapter 21 - Article on Kingsley and an Announcement.

It had been a month since the dark had killed Kingsley Shacklebolt but they had only left the body somewhere the previous week, they wanted the light to panic when they couldn't find one of their members. When the first article of the disappearance was brought out they decided that it was time for the light to find their precious member.

Not a week after the body was left their was an article about it in the Daily Prophet, an article that the dark couldn't help but read.

The article read:

Death of an Auror?

Yes you read that title correctly, a body was discovered in the early days of last week. It was told to me that the corpse was that of a male but it was to see the face from the rest of the body.

"It looked like the man was beaten to a pulp, it looks to me like this might have been a beating to the death instead of anything to do with spells." One of the Auror's at the scene told me.

I was shocked, the man had most certainly been killed by Lord Voldemort, the dark mark was carved into his chest, but this is the first that I have ever heard the dark lord using fists and muggle weaponry compared to a wand.

The news came a few days after the body had been found that the teeth of the man as well as DNA they extracted from his blood all came back as Kingsley Shacklebolt. Kingsley Shacklebolt is an Auror as well as a member of the Order of the Phoenix, he is also the personal guard to the Minister of Magic. The man is very powerful so it is shock to everyone to see him dead so easily.

The report came in with how the man died.

"He died of blunt force trauma to his entire body, this not being from an object more like the two hands of a grown man with a lot of strength, I imagine that he would have been bleeding quite heavily and in a lot of pain. The state of his injury's tell me that he was bound but had said something wrong to someone in the room, this causing someone else to beat him to death instead of using spells." The coroner told me when I spoke to him in an interview.

I was once more shocked, this didn't sound like the memo of anyone on the dark side of the war, they always used torture or the killing curse. While beating someone to death could be considered torture this is the first time we have someone killed by their hands and not their wands.

This has got the remaining light worried, they do not have the followers and support that they had a few years ago. Due to the letters I have been receiving from Mr Collins it has shown the light side in a new, well, light and it is not a good image to have. Albus Dumbledore has written to me personally and demanded to stop writing lies about him and about the light, however I have refused to do so as they are not lies. Everything Mr Collins says makes sense, and the bits that I am able to check out and uncover I do so, there are many things Albus didn't tell us about.

This has caused many people to turn from the light, some have turned to the dark while some have gone neutral not choosing a side and not wanting to be a part of this war. I myself have gone neutral, while originally light I learned of the truth and acted on it, I don't want a man like Dumbledore nor Voldemort to win this war.

Another letter is due soon from Mr Collins and if my theory is correct them this one will contain all of the information on Harry Potter's fifth year at Hogwarts.

Is there more that the headmaster is not telling us? Read to find out.

Rita Skeeter.  

"Wow that came out sooner then I thought it would." Hadrian said looking to Tom.

"The light have lost numbers, they think by showing the world that I am still really evil and denying the claims that he will gain more numbers. If what Rita is writing is true then the light will not have enough people to win this war, we have already gained new followers ranging from adults to students." Tom explained to Hadrian.

Yes he had met them all. Those who wanted to join the dark sent a letter to the dark lord, after being checked out and approved they came to a meeting this meeting decided if the person was going to stay dark or have the Obliviate spell placed on them so they don't remember what had taken place or where the manor was.

There were even some students that Hadrian recognised. A lot of them were Slytherin's, however there were quite a few Hufflepuff's, quite a few Ravenclaw's and even a few Gryffindor's joined them.

"Honey you do realise that we also have to tell everyone that I am expecting as well?" Hadrian asked, he had a feeling that the man was putting it of.

"Yes I know Hadrian, but I don't really want your mum and dad to kill me." Tom said, he didn't want to leave Hadrian or their child.

"They are not going to kill you. One they love you, two they know that I love you and three they want to become grandparents and this will make them that." Hadrian explained, earning a smile from his love.

"Very well, call the meeting." Tom said he held out his arm to Hadrian, who placed his fingers over the dark mark on the mans wrist, this called all of the other death eaters to the room. Once everyone was settled Hadrian spoke.

"Everyone me and Tom have an announcement to make." Hadrian said in a loud and clear voice. Since he had become a leader himself he had gotten a lot more confidence, finding some from Tom, some from his family and some from his friends. Harry Potter was a weaker boy who followed the orders of the wrong person, Hadrian Malfoy-Riddle was a boy with confidence and didn't follow any orders.

"Hadrian is pregnant with our first child." Tom said loud enough for the room to hear.

There was silence as everyone in the room processed what had been told to them, once they did they all cheered for the couple. When Hadrian and Tom looked over to see the reactions of Lucius, Draco and Narcissa they had large smiles on their faces and cheering the loudest. "See I told you they would be happy." Hadrian with a teasing smile.

"Yeah I guess you are just always right my love." Tom said as they walked down to the floor where all of the death eaters and their families were having a little celebration.

It was the beginning of a new time and a new life inside Hadrian.

(Sorry for the short chapter but I couldn't really put anything else in this. Next another article.)