Chapter 37 - The End of Albus Dumbledore.

Hadrian and his group decided to have a walk around Diagon Alley before they headed home, they had spent so much time in the court room that morning that they wanted to be out and about.

Tom and Hadrian couldn't wait to go home, while they were there for the trials they had to stay in a hotel room rather then apparating multiple times to get to one location, this made it a lot easier to travel. They had not been in the Manor for a week, and Hadrian missed the feeling of home.

"Not to worry Hadrian, we can go home soon." Draco said, he may have only known his brother really for the last 3 years but he always knew when his brother was sad or angry.

"Thanks Draco." Hadrian said hugging his brother.

"And just think when we get home Dumbledore is going to go into the Dungeon for the night, and then we get to do whatever we want to him for the rest of the day." Draco said with a smile on his face, one that spread to the rest of the group.

They spent the rest of the day in Diagon Alley, they had ran into a few people congratulating them on what went on in the courts, they had also ran into one person who disrespected them because they were dark, they just walked past the woman and ignored what they said.

They visited the court house once more to let the judge know that they were heading home, the judge said that Dumbledore would appear wherever they were in one hour. They thanked the judge for all that he done, shook his hand and then left the building before apparating back to their home.

"It feels good to be back home." Hadrian said hugging into Tom as they looked to the lobby of their Manor.

"Yeah it does my little snake, now lets head into the dining room to have some food before the old man comes." Tom said leading Hadrian into the dining room. It had felt like they had not been together for a long time so he brought Hadrian to sit on his lap at the table.

They ate some food and then headed down to the dungeon's, Dumbledore would be arriving in a few moments.

And there was not a disappointment, there was a crack in the air and then Dumbledore was thrown through the air and to the floor near one of the cages.

"Why hello old man, here you are in the one place you said you would never be. Kneeling before me." Tom said with a smile, he was keeping Hadrian tucked into his side, not liking the idea of the old man being so close to his mate.

"I have no choice in the matter." Dumbledore said through gritted teeth. He knew that there was no way out of here, the only chance he had was to make Harry free him before the night was over or there was no hope.

"Oh I know, but it is fun none the less." Tom said with a smile. Hadrian was smiling on the inside, he knew that the old man would try and make him see his side and free him, but Hadrian was not going to fall for it like he did the last time.

"You see Harry, he doesn't care about anything but himself and power." Dumbledore said, he needed Harry to free him.

"For the last time old man my name is Hadrian, and I am not going to fall for your lies like I once did." Hadrian said, snuggling more into Tom.

"But Harry, he is evil and a murderer. He killed your parents!" Dumbledore yelled.

"We questioned you and the others under truth serum. You and they all admitted that you killed Lily and James Potter because they were going dark. You and everyone here also know that they are not my real parents, you took me when I was a child." Hadrian almost sneered. The old man really thought that he was going to fall for that when he heard the truth from the man himself?