Chapter 9 {Edited}

-Chapter 9-

Lucy's POV

I can't believe him!

  As I stormed off, I bumped into some one again. Sparks ran all over my body filling it with ecstacy. Knowing who it is.

"Hey babe." Knowing that he saw my face, a look of concern was in the features of his face.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing" I replied looking away, he used his finger to move my head so that I can face him. He wiped the tears from my cheek that I did not know.

"Hey hey, no crying. Its gonna be alright." he hugged me and stroke my hair gently. His touch soothed me for awhile.

I let it now all out.

"Logan, its just that I promised to myself that I will never forgive them, but inside here," I pointed to my heart, "I'm feeling that I need to forgive them. Despite the fact that they abused me for how many freakin' years!"

"Hey, I understand what your feeling and its okay to forgive them," he cupped my cheek, looking at me straight into my eyes with love and affection. But just as what he said blurted out of his mouth, rage fulled me.

Forgive them? I know that I have feeling to forgive them, but right now. NEVER.

"No! I will never forgive for what they did to me! Never!" I didn't know what to do anymore, so I just hugged Logan tighter feeling enlightened a little bit with his presence. A few more tears leaked down my face.

"Okay, if thats your desicion." he hugged me back, "Oh yeah, I forgot. The pack meeting starts in 30 minutes. Be ready, okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just gonna change," he nodded and left.

    I walked up to my room, I went straight to the closet and pulled out a skirt reaching above my knees and a black shirt that hugged my curves. Oh yeah, almost forgot, the skirt is black. I didn't want to change my heels because it matches. My favorite color is actually black. Call me a goth, but I am not that kind of girl that likes pink or anything girly with a capital G written all over it.

I closed the door behind me and went straight to the office. I heard arguments, I opened the door and instantly it became quiet.

"Since ya'll are quiet now, let's begin." I walked to where I'm suppose to sit.

   Everyone turned around and went back to their seats quietly, I was about to continue but was interrupted by a annoying bimbo who I would like to call Chloe.

"Why are here? Aren't you suppose to be in the garbage or something b**ch." she sreeched like a dying bat, my pack growled at her for disrespecting her. I noticed that she had a neck brace. I had to held in my laugh,
She noticed me trying to held in my laugh and gave me a glare.

"Gosh! Your such an immature b**ch," rolling her eyeballs.

That shut me up and frowned at her, but was replaced with a smile.

"Oh dear Chloe, haven't I showed you how its done, or do you want me to show you again," I smiled wickedly at her, her eyes held fear, but quickly disappeared .

"Ha, you think your stong. I was just distracted by that hideous face of yours, but now I can kick your butt." she held in a terrible fighting stance. My frown deepened.

No wonder this pack is about to attacked by rogues.

"If that's what you want, then so be it. You can end down there maybe," pointing at the ground, "or you end up in a coma for maybe a couple days or so," 

"No you'll be the one that is ending up in the coma," she held a wicked grin, but the only thing she did not know that my bite is feircer than my bark. She quickly shifted in her brown petite wolf. Her wolf was super small maybe 5 times smaller than me.

"Try to beat me with that, I am just in my human form," she growled and lunged at me, I dodge it. She lunged at me again, but this time I won't dodge it. I grabbed her by the end of her tail and threw her in the nearest wall. She was pretty unconscious easily.

Wow, she hasn't changed.

I turned to the pack some were quivering in fear. 

"Who else want to try?" I asked with a bit of demonic voice, everyone shook their heads, "Good. Now, lets start the meeting."

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey love, that was pretty amazing of what you did to that Chloe." he said her name with disgust.   I pecked him in the cheeks. We went to our rooms since it was 8 at night and I have to train those people early in the morning. 

Shay and Mark went to bed early. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, after I finished. I grabbed one of my pajamas and put them on. I went outside of the bathroom, I found Logan only in his boxers. I blushed a little even though, he does that every night, but it seems I haven't gotten over it yet. I slid under the blankets. I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

Logan then whispered in my ear before I slept,

"Goodnight my love."

Just hearing those words made my day, despite this pack has made it worse for me. I grinned and slept peacefully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is! Another edited chapter. So sorry if nothing actually changed. Just a few words added and some words being replaced and that's all. So, let's talk business, hahaha joke! Let's talk about the sequel. No one is yet pm*ing me yet about what they want to suggest. So I'll just be thinking of what to add. Thanks guys! And that's all for now! xD

-0laziness1-