Rejection Hurts {Edited}

-Chapter 1-

Lucy's POV

I thought to myself, why do everyone hate all of a sudden? Through my years of living why now? I wished that I was the one killed and not my parents. So that my brother didn't have to carry such a burden in his hands.

I walked home with grocery bags and went to the kitchen and put them there and went straight to my room in the ATTIC and change my clothes. Despite almost having nothing wear, I am content with my 3 pairs of clothes ONLY. You can say that my room is small, with a small bed with one pillow and a very thin blanket that can't help you survive winter, but I am thankful that I was a werewolf, but it was still cold.

After going to my room, I went to the kitchen to fix the pack's dinner.

Almost finished cooking dinner until Chloe and her minions came in.

I slightly bowed my head and she just looked at me with disgust.

"Make sure that the food you made isn't poisoned! Got that bitch?" She spat in my face, her friends snickered. I nodded slowly.

"Good! Now get out of my sight Freak!" She screamed at me. I quickly ran out of the kitchen while hearing them laugh. I ran to my so called room and cried. Cried and thinking why? Why does this happen to me?

I just cried like a little girl that took away her a candy.

Don't worry Lucy, everything is going to be alright....My wolf, Lucille, told me with a soft voice. I turned 16 a few months ago and even though I just had my wolf a few months now, we were like sisters. I still haven't found my mate yet, but she said that when time is right she said.

I just wish you're right....I replied to her while wiping away mg tears from my eyes. I sat on my small bed and just stared at the ground when something came into my mind.

Derrick

Derrick was my brother until he blamed me with everything that happened. He used to scare away my bullies, but now, he's my bully, tormentor of my life. He also would tell me that I was just a waste of space, a low life, and that Mom and Dad never loved me.

But I need to stay strong, for my wolf, my mate, and possibly my brother......

I just hope he can change for me.......

__________________________________________

Hey guys! This chapter is now changed! But its still the same version! Please don't be mad at me!

Please

Comment

Vote

Follow

Love ya guys!