Chapter 18 {Edited}

-Chapter 18-

Jessica's POV

 Lucy closed her eyes.

"Lucy! Lucy!" I shook her body. But she didn't respond. "Monica, help me carry her." 

She nodded, I grabbed her upper body while Monica carried her legs. I was panicking and worried for her life. Where the hell is Logan? 

"Jessica! Doc's here!" My eyes shot out to Hayden with a woman in a white coat. I sighed in relief. 

"Lay her down in here." She motioned in a room that has bed. We quickly dashed her there and gently laid her her down in the bed. The doctor examined her with her stethoscope. 

"Get me my things from my room." Hayden quickly ran out of the room. Monica was pacing around the room. Stressed out for sure. I just sighed, but looked at Lucy. The doctor went to check her pulse.

Please be okay Lucy.

Logan's POV

  I couldn't believe my eyes. There she was sitting on my bed. Unending legs of hers crossed. She wore a super sexy bath robe, that I don't know why, but I wanted to rip out of her. My body wanted to touch her and claim her right now. My wolf kept on howling in ecstasy and pleasure just by the sight of her. She stood up and walked slowly. My hormones are getting the best of me. I wanted to take her now. 

"Hi baby." Her voice sounded so angelic. Yet there it was also making me succumb to her. "I missed you so much baby."

Her index finger trailed down from my face to my body. My body shivered in her touch. My body started reacting on its own. I grabbed ass and started massaging it softly. She moaned silently. I then stated kissing her, trailing kissed in her neck also.

"A-ah Lo-Logan, baby." She moaned out. She started unbuttoning my pants. I brought her now in the bed. I then ripped her bath robe possessively. There her body was now naked in front of me. I then grabbed on her breast and massaged it while I sucked on the other one. She moaned louder.

And it continued on.

Jessica's POV

The doctor checked her blood pressure. She checked everything. The monitor just kept on beeping. Good thing. We had to move Lucy in a different room in where the complete equipment are there. 

The doctor sighed and came up to us. She shook her head. I felt nervous in what she's going to say. 

"The condition of Luna Lucy is very bad. Her heart wasn't almost responding, but it's a good thing that you had brought her come to me." She said. We all sighed in relief. 

"But" Our full attention was back to the doctor. The twins gulped. "There is one reason that the Luna might go into this kind of state." 

The tension in the room was thick. 

"The main reason is that-"

That bastard

Vincent's POV

Plan is going well and fine. 

Soon Lucy, very soon. You'll be back in my arms. Logan won't have any more meaning in your life. 

I'm sorry for what I've done, but I will make it up to you my sweet mate. 

________________________________________

dont know why but it seems that the words didnt increase in this chapter. But anyway atleast, its edited. close enough that I will start with the sequel. Thanks again for reading this and voting. Love ya'll!

Vote

Comment

Follow