Chapter 7 {Edited}

-Chapter 7-

 Logan's POV

Man Oh Man!! I knew it! She would totally freak out! My wolf just whimpers at our mate unconscious. We're now in a guest room nearest to where Lucy fainted.

"Logan, chill dude." Hayden calmly said.

"I don't have time for that. What happens when Lucy wakes up? I don't want a month long in a couch."

The memory of that just haunts me, staying in the couch with her not being in my side. It was like h*ll.

The door opened up, revealing Shane. He just stares at Lucy in the bed.

"Woah! She heard the news?" I nodded.

"And I helped!" Hayden budged in.

"Dude, it was clearly your fault, Logan could've gotten it under control." Jayden said. Hayden just crossed his arms and grumbled. 

We heard a groan, I turned to Lucy groaning in bed. I held her hand and kissed it.

Lucy's POV

I saw nothing but darkness. I groaned and groaned. I moved my body a little bit. I felt some one hold my hand and kissed it.

I opened my eyes slowly, I saw Logan holding my hand. 

"What happened?" I asked, I remembered instantly, me and Logan talking, he saying training my old pack, me unconscious. He opened his mouth to say something, "No worries, I remembered." I smiled a little at him.

"Are you... Are you mad?"

"No! Why would you ever think that?"

"Well..."

"Okay fine, I was a little mad. But I am currently blaming the coucil." I said in a stern voice, he nodded in agreement. "Can't they make us train another pack?" I folded my arms,

"Sorry love, but no can do." he said,

"Can I be alone for a minute to think about it?"

"Sure, take the time you need, we leave in a week any ways." he kissed my fore head and left. I sighed,

What do you think? I asked Lucille.

I don't know? 

Do you think Vincent cared when we left? Lucille asked

I stiffened.

Why would you think that?! He will never change and also we have a second chance mate!

Yeah, your right.

I got out off the bed and went out side the room. I walked down stairs in the living room. I heard laughter and when I walked in, it became silent.

"I'll go," I said

"Whoa whoa whoa...whoa!" Hayden shouted with a fake shocked face, "What have you done to Lucy?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Hello? I want to go because I want to show them a little bit of h*ll," I grinned evilly and did that thing with the hands, what the crazy scientists do.

"Thats my girl! Show them who's boss!" I high fived Jessica,

"Okay then all is settled, we leave in one week." Logan said, everyone nodded their heads and went what they are doing.

Oh this is going to be one good summer even though its not...

~~~~~~~~

BEEP