Four

Today's the day that I'm going to lie to my mom and dad for the first time and I'm sweating. This is going to be hard and I know it.

As I thought that thought into my head, I heard a knock.

"Yes?" I croaked out.

"Zayn honey, it's time for school." my mom called out from behind my door.

"I know-" I spoke and then sighed. "-but-"

"-But what?" she interrupted.

"I'm sick mother." I said trying to sound 'sick'.

"Can I come in?" she then asked.

"Sure."

After I said that, my mom came into my room with a small smile on her face.

"What's wrong Hun?" she asked as she put her hand up to my forehead. "You don't feel warm?"

"I have diarrhea." I spoke remembering what Liam told me to say. "I was getting up all night last night and I'm feeling like I have to go again."

"Oh dear." she spoke backing up a little.

"So, do I have to stay home?"

"Yeah." she nodded. "I don't have anything to help your problem and I can't risk you going to school like that. I'll call the school and tell them you cant go. Then tonight I'll come by the house and see if you are able to go to youth tonight alright?"

"Alright." I sighed and nodded.

"Well, I hope you get better soon sweetheart." she spoke as she bent down and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you." I smiled softly.

She then left my room and closed my door behind me.

That was easier then I thought.

After about fifteen minutes later I heard mom, dad, and all my sisters leave for work and school, so I called Liam.

"Hello?" he answered with a tired cough.

"I'm home today."

"Oh, shit. You actually did it."

"You didn't have to use that word to express your surprise, but yes, I actually did it."

Liam chuckled at my comment.

"Well I'll be over in about an hour. Just text me your address and I'll put it into the gps that my mom gave me last night."

"Okay."

With that, Liam hung up on me and I got into the shower to take off the stink from the night off of me.

After that, I blow dried my hair, brushed me teeth, and got dressed into jeans, a plain white shirt, and white sneakers.

After walking down stairs and eating a banana, I heard a knock at the door.

I threw away my peel and answered the door to a smiling Liam.

"Hello." he spoke and then walked into my house.

"Hi." I answered and shut my door.

"I didn't know you lived across from the church. Now I won't get lost anymore going there." he laughed as he walked into my living room.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"So what's up?"

"A little shaken."

"Still?"

"Well yeah." I nodded. "I've never lied to my parents before Liam."

"Well it's not that bad."