10: It's You

January 6, 2019
8:15 AM

No One's POV

It's been a week since the start of the new year and things have been great for Justin, he's never felt better. Although his mom went back home to Hawaii, best believe that she didn't leave without a hug and kiss goodbye. They've promised to keep in touch every day to get back to their previous relationship and Justin doesn't plan on breaking it. He's hung out with Za and Atifa like always, but in addition he's gotten a lot closer to the the girl that's tugged hard on his heart strings. Things between him and her have been very...what's the word? Cute. Ever since the kiss and Justin admitting that he likes her, the two have been kinda inseperable. His feelings for her don't go without being unnoticed and vice versa.

"Goldie, Esther," Justin calls out and not even seconds later when he hears the jingling of their collars and paws pattering against the floor. "Ready to go on a walk?" he bends down to put leashes on them.

Ding dong.

"Let's go," he stands back up before being tugged towards the door. "Okay, slow down. We're not even outside yet," a chuckle leaves his lips as he unlocks the front door and pulls on the handle.

"Hi!"

"Hey," Justin grins from ear to ear, handing Goldie's leash over. "You look beautiful like always."

She pulls her hoodie over her head and waves him off, "I barely have any makeup on."

"Well that's when you're the prettiest," Justin winks before pulling his keys out of his joggers and turning around to lock his front door. Turning around, he fixes the beanie on his head as he starts to walk.

"Shut up," she lightly bumps his shoulder and giggles when he groans.

"It's a nice morning," Justin comments once they get out to the street and start on their walk around the neighborhood. "It's nice and bright, but that's probably because I've got my ray of sunshine with me," he glances at her. She hides her face by lowering her head and pulling her hoodie further down. "Mon rayon de soleil," he sings in a beautiful melody.

"You're making me blush."

"Lemme see."

"No," she shakes her head while continuing to look down at Goldie.

"C'mon," Justin lightly grabs her chin.

"Justin," she tries swatting him away, but it doesn't work and he sees the pinkness in her cheeks.

"Aw, you really are blushing," he chuckles. "How cute."

"You're annoying," she jokes and he playfully rolls his eyes. "Have you um talked to Kendall lately?"

"Nah," Justin replies with the shake of his head.

Oh, I'm guessing you want to know what happened 5 days ago, huh? Things got a little dramatic and awkward, but let's rewind.

>>>

January 1, 2019
12:24 AM

"I-um-I really like you...like a lot," Justin finally got out and her expression made him feel relieved.

"Good because-"

"The party has arrived!" he heard behind him and his mood suddenly changed.

"I thought they weren't coming..." Atifa looked between Justin and Za. "What are they doing here..well more like what's Kendall doing?"