Chapter 15 ~ BONUS CHAPTER

*5 Years Later*

Chapter 15

Lila’s POV

‘Bye mum’ I said giving my mum a hug.

‘I’m going to miss you and Niall and Olivia’ she said taking my 2 week old daughter out of Harry’s arms.

‘Bye Harry’ I said giving him a hug.

‘Bye Lila, come back soon’

‘I will,’ I let go of him and started hugging Eleanor.

‘What am I gonna do when the baby comes?’

‘You have these guys and I will get back here as quick as I can. And I’m sure Lucas will be a great big brother.’

‘You’re right’ she said letting me go.

‘I’m gonna miss you La’ Louis said picking me up and spinning me around.

‘I’m gonna miss you too, Lou. Now put me down.’

‘Liam’ I said hugging him I was doing all I could not to cry now.

‘Bye Danielle’

‘Bye Lila’ she said hugging me so tight I could hardly breathe.

‘Zayn, look after Stace for me please’ I whispered into his ear.

‘I will’ he said letting me go.

‘I’m gonna miss you so much’ I said to Stacey crying now.

‘Me too’ she said also crying. We held each other for another minute before letting

go. I said goodbye to Zayn and Stacey’s 3 girls Charlotte Ruby and Ella. Liam and Danielle’s 2 boys Noah and Cooper and Louis and Eleanor’s son Lucas. I finally said goodbye to my 4 year old brother Dylan.

‘Dyl you have to promise me something’ I said taking both his hands in mine.

‘Yeah, what?’

‘You have to promise me that now I’m gone, that you will look after mummy when

daddy is at work, and you will be the best big brother you can be.’

‘I will Lila, I promise’ he said nodding his head.

‘Now give me a hug.’ I gave my mum one last hug before taking Olivia and walking onto the tarmac more than ready to start my new life with Niall and Olivia in Ireland.

The End