Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Lily’s POV

Harry was right next door so I knew he wouldn’t be long.

"Lily?" I heard him call.

"I’m in here" I was still on the floor in the kitchen.

"What happened in here?"

"Lila happened" I said trying to hold back the tears threatening to spill over.

"I thought she would be happy not kicking over tables"

"She was, until she opened a letter, I came down here, saw all the mess, I tried to comfort her but she yelled at me about knowing something."

"Okay let me try and talk to her" he said sounding confused, I guess the recap I gave him of what just happened wasn't very descriptive.

Harry’s POV

I went up to Lila’s room, a little worried about how messy it would be. When I opened the door I was surprised, it was tidy nothing out of place.

"Get out" she said calmly into her pillow. I didn’t listen to her I went and sat next to her.

"I said get out" she said raising her voice a little and standing up so that she was looking down on me.

"Not until you tell me what’s going on." I said forgetting about her little violent streak.

"You know what’s fucking wrong!" she yelled pinning me up against the wall, I forgot how strong she was, "you all had this little plan to hurt me, you all knew! Now get the fuck out of my room!" she kneed me in the balls and threw me out the door.

"Dude, did she just beat your ass" Louis laughed.

"you try talking to her" I said pushing him towards the door.

"When she says all of you I’m guessing she means us 5 as well" he said putting his arm around Eleanor’s shoulders.

"Is there anyone she will talk to?" Danielle asked.

"I know someone" Zayn said pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Care to enlighten us with who?" I asked Zayn sarcastically.

"Stacey," he said holding his phone up to his ear, "hey Stace… we need you to come to Lila’s now, she’s shut herself in her room and refuses to talk to any of us"

There was a long pause and then he hung up. We all looked at him with expectant eyes "she’ll be here in 5 minutes."

Lila’s POV

My bedroom door opened and shut, I didn’t look up I knew who it was I had heard them talking from outside my door.

"Are you just gonna sit there or are you going to tell me what’s wrong?" I handed her the invitation that’s all the explanation she needed.

"Harry and Lily, you are invited to help celebrate," she read aloud mostly to herself, "the marriage of Emily Jessie Chase and Niall James Horan. What are you for real? He’s getting married?" I nodded as more tears fell down my face.

"And the worst thing is they all knew" I yelled pointing to my door accusingly.

"Li, they didn’t know. Do you really think those boys would let someone hurt you like this? Danielle and Eleanor? Your mum?"

"Okay maybe not my mum but the rest"

"No, honey none of them would do this to you and you know it" she said pulling me in for a hug.

"I know," I said defeated, I just needed someone to blame that wasn't him it still hadn't sunk in that he had played me, the beautiful sweet Niall Horan whom I was in love with is a playa, "I need to apologize to my  mum and Harry."

"Why just them?"

"Well, I yelled at my mum and broke her table and I kneed Harry in the balls."

"Course you did" she said pulling me into a hug. When I finally went downstairs everyone was on the couch. I joined them sitting in between mum and Harry, not once did I stop crying.

"I’m sorry I yelled at you and broke your table" I whispered to my mum.

"It’s okay sweetie, I just want to know what has you this upset?" she asked tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Read this" I said handing her the invitation.

"I’m sorry I kneed you in the balls"

"It’s okay, what’s making you so upset though?" I took the invitation from my mum who was just staring at the piece of paper. When I took the invitation from my mum it was like she came back into the real world and hugged me tightly while I cried a bit more.

"What the fuck," Louis said from the other end of the sofa, "why would he do this to you?"

"I don’t know"

"There has to be an explanation to all of this" Liam said pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Calling him for an explanation"

"Put it on speaker" I said. Liam put his phone on speaker and put it down on the table, everyone sat on the floor around the table as the phone rang.

"Hello" a girl answered.

"Hi, I'm calling for Niall who’s this?" Liam said trying to sound calm, but anger was all over his face.

"It’s Emily, Niall’s Fiancée, who’s this?"

'Dumb bitch can't look at called ID' I thought

"Liam, one of Niall’s band mates"

"Oh well, here’s Niall now" she handed the phone over.

"Liam, hey" Niall said in his usual chirpy voice.

"Niall, cut the shit," I was shocked Liam hardly ever swore, "I want an explanation."

"Okay," Niall said taking a deep breath, "my parents and Emily’s parents had an agreement that if both Emily and I were single by the time Emily turned 18 we would get married. I was going to tell my parents about Lila when I got home, but wedding plans were thrown at me as soon as I landed. Please don’t tell Lila, I will when I get back."

"Don’t tell Lila," I spat, "you don’t think I wouldn’t see the invitation, or I wouldn’t second guess why everyone is going to Ireland without me? How did you plan on telling me? 'Oh hey Lila, we cant be together anymore because I’m married, this is my wife!' You’re pathetic, I’m done" I stood up and walked out of my house. I walked and cried.

-----------------------------------------------

Ooh drama what do you think will Lila and Niall sort stuff out and get back together or... will it be no happy ending for Lila?

Vote Comment and... Fan

Thanks lovlies

Justine xoxo <3