Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Niall’s POV

"Where are you going?" Liam asked me as I was about to walk out the front door.

"Next door" I shrugged. But inside I was freaking out, I had uneasy feeling in my stomach again the same one I got the night of Lila's car accident. 

"Isn’t Lila’s dad there or something important like that?"

"Oh yeah, right" I said shutting the door and going back inside. Just then my phone vibrated. It was Lila: Help!

I ran out of the house and next door. I tried their front door but it was locked, so I ran around the back, thank god the door was open. I ran through the house trying to find them before I ran into the living room and saw the most disgusting thing, Dave or whatever his name was, was raping Lila, while she just lied there helpless and in pain.

"Get the fuck off of her!" I shouted

"Oh yeah, and what are you going to do?"

"We’ll fucking smash you," it was Harry, "now get the fuck off of my daughter!"

"Your daughter?"

"Yeah his daughter" I said walking up to him, pushing him off of Lila and onto the floor, punching him again and again and again until I felt someone pull me off of him.

"I suggest you get the fuck outta here before Liam lets him go" Louis said nodding his head towards me, I smiled a little at the blood streaming from his nose and lip. He ran away like a scared little girl. I turned around to see Harry comforting Lila, hugging her to his chest and stroking her hair. The bruises on my knuckles were already starting to show.

"Oh my gosh, Lila what happened?" Lily said hugging her daughter and husband, but Lila didn’t let go of Harry. The guys and I decided to leave them to have their family moment.

"Niall" Lila said looking up.

"Yeah"

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"Believing me"

"I will always believe you" I said.

Lila’s POV

"Harry?" I finally said after 5 hours of crying and shaking.

"Yeah" he said not letting go of me and still stroking my hair.

"You called me your daughter"

"Yeah why? Do you not want me to?"

"o, the opposite, it’s just you’re the closets thing I’ve had to a dad since my poppa died when I was 8,"I said pulling away from him so I could look him in the eyes, "  I guess that’s why I was so much trouble. You were doing the things I imagined my poppa would do for me not well, you."

"Yeah it’s a bit weird," he chuckled a little, "just don’t go calling me dad anytime soon."

"Okay, dad," I said giggling too, "ah ouch, damn it broken ribs." Just then we heard something break  in the kitchen.

"Lily?" Harry jumped up and ran to the kitchen.

Harry’s POV

"Lily? Honey what’s wrong?" I ran over to her in a ball on the floor.

"It’s my fault" she said through hysteric tears.

"What’s your fault?"

"What happened to Lila, I shouldn’t have just left for work like that."

"Hey, you can’t blame yourself, you didn’t know what he was going to do," I said, "Of all people who should be blamed it's me I was right up stairs."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

sorry for all of the swearing guys, I felt it was necessary for this chapter. let me know what you think so far?

Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote and fan

Luff Yoo

Justine xoxo <3

We Saved EachotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara