Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Louis’ POV

It was starting to get dark and Lila hadn’t come back.

"We need to go out looking for her" Lily said breaking the silence that had fallen after our conversation with Niall.

"I’ll go" I said standing up.

"We’ll go with you" Harry said standing up too.

"No, you wont all fit in my car, and someone needs to be here incase she comes back." Everyone agreed so I went alone.

            I didn’t have to go very far because at the end of the street, she was sitting with her knees pulled up to her chest and her head resting on her hands. She was shaking I don’t know if it was because she was crying or that she was cold. I got out of my car and sat down next to her wrapping my arms around her shoulders.

"You’re freezing." I said taking my jacket off.

"He didn’t invite me" she said in a shaky voice.

"Do you wanna go?" I asked helping her up.

"Strangely, yes."

Lila’s POV

"No, Zayn I’m not going" I heard Stacey yelling even before I walked inside.

"Why not?" I asked walking inside.

"Principle"

"What principle?"

"The one where I am your friend not his, so I don’t have to go."

"But, I cant go without a date" Zayn said pouting a little.

"Take me" I said probably sounding really desperate to go.

"You sure you want to go?" He asked me, I just nodded.

 ________________________________________________

"Oh my god, you would look so totally hot in this" Stacey said pulling yet another dress off the rack.

"Stace, I don’t want to look hot, or show him what he’s missing. I just want to find something simple yet elegant."

"Okay, so kinda like this?" she said holding up the most perfect white maxi-dress.

"I have to try that on" I said taking the dress from her and walking towards the fitting rooms. When I came out Stacey was staring at me with her mouth wide open like a fish.

"What? Do I look horrible?"

"No, look in the mirror?" she said turning me towards the mirror, "it’s beautiful and fits you perfectly" Stacey hardly ever gave compliments like this. I’m not a vain sort of person but Stacey was right I did look good.

"Now, we have to get accessories." Stacey said sounding bored as I paid for my dress.

"I got all of that when I went shopping the other day"

"Ah, good I was getting bored" I laughed at how Stace was never afraid to be totally honest.

"More like you want to get ready for your date with Zayn" I laughed teasing her.

 _________________________________________________________________

"You look great Stace"

"I know" she said giving me a hug before answering the door. She wore a baby pink jump-suit, with white wedges and a white headband in her black hair which was in its natural curls around her shoulders.

"Okay Max, what do you wanna do?" I was looking after Stacey’s 7 year old brother while she was out with Zayn.

"Watch Toy Story"

"Okay, which one?"

"All of them"

"Okay, you go and put your PJ’s on and I will make some popcorn" he raced off to his bedroom. I knew where everything was to make the popcorn, I had spent a lot of time here when I was younger, because mum went to night school while I came here.

____________________________________________ 

I was woken up by car doors closing. I looked at the TV to see the ending credits of Toy Story 3 rolling. Max was still asleep with his legs laying across my own. I picked Max up and put him to bed.

"Cliché, much" I said coming out of Max’s room to see Stacey with her back pressed against the door.

"Shut up," she said giggling a little, "you staying over?"

"Na, we are leaving early for Ireland tomorrow morning. But I need all of the details now, I'll put the kettle on."

"Yeah , okay" she said walking towards the kitchen.

___________________________________________

"Okay bye" she said giving me a hug, we had talked for a good 2 hours about her date with Zayn.

"Bye" I yelled getting into my car.

            When I got home I could hear people talking.

"Hey sweetheart how was Max?" my mum said as I walked in.

"He was great, why are you guys still up we have to leave at 5," my mum pointed at the clock, "holy, fucking, shit" I said running upstairs I knew it was late but not that late that we had to leave in 10 minutes. I put the last few things into my suitcase, I changed into my onesie and Vans just for something a little more comfortable on the plane. I was back downstairs right on 5:00.

"Impressive" Harry said raising his eyebrows.

"I know" I giggled.

"The vans are here" Harry yelled so my mum would hear.

"Okay, I’m ready. Lila you look like a homeless person." She sighed.

"Thanks mum," I said grabbing my bag, "c’mon guys look alive" I yelled at the guys, no one replied, they shuffled onto the vans. Mum, Harry, Danielle and Liam got into the first van  and Louis, Eleanor, Zayn and I got into the second.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" Zayn asked me when the car started.

"Yeah a little at Stacey’s" I said leaning my head on his shoulder ready to get a little more.

            We were woken up by someone hitting the side of the van – most likely Harry. We got through security and boarded the plane without any fans coming up to the boys – guess it was still too early.