Chapter 11: Me + You

Joey P o v

I'm So Grateful Cameron Let Me Stay With Him I Swear He Has Such A Good Heart. Today I'm Going Job Hunting At The Mall So I can Start Helping Around The House. I Plug My Iphone 5s Into The Radio And Play Beyonce's New Album Cause That Shit Be Riding. As I Ran The Bath Water I Thought About All The Good Stuff That's Been Happening To Me And How I Manage To Survive. I Wonder What Cameron Is Doing He's Been Gone All Day Man I Need To Get Out More. I Hopped And The Tub And Had Some Thinking Time.

When I got Up The Tub I Had A Text Message

From Cameron Saying He's Gonna Be Home A Lil Late. He's So Lucky He Found Moses While My Lonely Ass Ain't Got Nothing. I just Laid In my bed and Dozed Off To Jerry Springer.

Moses P o v

Damn The More I Think About Cameron I Just Fall In Love. . . What Is He Doing To Me ? When I Ran To The Store That Day I Swear It Was Like I Was At Heaven's Gate On My Knees Crying Tears Of Joy I Never Knew Anyone Could Make Me Feel Like This. As I Started To Get Excited Thinking About Cameron My Ratchet Baby Momma Walked In. I've been Staying With Her Cause I Don't Want My Baby Son Kashmere Around Any Of Them Niggas She Be With. She Acts Like We Still Together And I Gotta Remind Ha Bald Headed Ass I Don't Want Her . I Grabbed My Son And Just Left. As "It Won't Stop" Was Blasting In The Radio As I Was On My Way To Cameron.  When We Pulled Up In The Driveway My Son Knocked On The Door So We Went Round Back. All I Seen Was Caramel Ass Cameron Turned On His Back Showing All That Ass He Had. Goddamn I'd  Do Some Stuff To Him. My Son Ran To Him And Gave Him A Big Hug. All Of Us Walked In The House And Let Kashmere Watch Spongebob Downstairs Cause He Love That Nigga. Cameron Led Me Up Stairs And Into His Room Where He Laid me On The Bed And Stared Into My Glowing Hazel Brown Eyes.

Cameron P o v

Damn That Was The Best Wet Dream Ever. I

Sat In my Bed satisfied About The Dream I Had About Me And Moses. . . . . . .

Goal->>> 50 Votes ->>>>> 10 Comments