Chapter 6: Be My Valentines♥

This Is For You Guys And A Special Friend Of Mines

You Guys have made me Feel Special By Reading and Voting so keep Doing What Y'all do And Imaa do What I Do......♥

Valentines Day......

Cameron POV

Its Valentines Day, Me And Ty Decided To Stay Home And You Know Celebrate.

I Made Waffles , Pancakes, Bacon ,Eggs,And Grits All For My Baby. The Air In The House Was Humid. Today Was The Day I Was Finna Bless My Baby And His Sexy Ass.He Came Over in Some Jordan Sweats , A Tank Top , And Some Jordan Slidess.

I Grabbed His Hand And Lead Him Upstairs And Placed Him In My Room. I Came Into The Room And He Stood There with His Bulge Showing So I Starting to Make Out With Him. I Could See The Sweat Glistening Over His Pecks as I took His Shirt off.  I Swear I Almost Melted In My Briefs. He Felt He Needed To Take Over So He Threw Me On The Bed And Leaned In Really Close Into My ear and Whispered "Get Ready For The Time of Your Life"I Roll My Eyes In The Back Into Head And Moan. I Was Ready To Fucking Die In His Arms My Baby Was Caressing My Body And Hitting All the Right Spots With his Tounge. "Awhhh Baaby Right There Do It Just Like That" I Moaned As He Sucked On My Neck I Flipped Him Over Andd Took Them Sweats. Standing Hard As Before Was A 10 Inch Dick Just Staring At Me In My Eyes. I Went Head First With No Hands And Deep Throating It. I Watched Him Moan In Amazement. He Put Me On The Bed And Threw On His Condom And Didn't Need Lube Cause I Always Ready Wet .He Slide In And Went To Work. I Could Feel Him In My Stomach Lord The Pain Was Fucking Great.

Yess Out And In He Went , He Got On The Bottom And Put Me on Top. Omg He Was In For A Joy Cause I Rode like A Pro Having Him Scream My Name Andd Squeezing my Asss.

Omgg He Happenedd To Be beating Up Omg He Flipped My Ass Over on My Back And I Swear I Thought He Was Gonna Kill Me."Damn Bae I Love Youu About To Cum"He Moaned. After That Me And Fell Asleep.

Several Hours

He woke Me And Ordered Chiniese Food Knowing I pick around The Rice And I Stumbled Upon A Ring And Dropped It ."Aww Baby Omgg" I Exclaimedd.I Swear I Love This Boy , I Never Thought I Be In Love Like This♥