Chapter 5:Break Up To Make Up

I Waited At My House Getting Stuff Ready For Joey.As I Ramaging Thru The House Outta Desperation.

Me And Ty Have Had Ups And Downs

But I Really Like Him.They Way He Makes Meee Smile And They Way he Laughs Has Meee Blushing.

Ive Been Praying He'd Text Me But Ive Been Waitingg Forever.

Joey Had Finally Came And Sat Down With Me.I Had Explained To Him What Happened Cried A Lil And Honestly Don't Know Why I Was Feeling Like This Was I In Love. Joey Had Got Up And Went Upstairs His Lil Boothang Was Coming Over.I Continued To Wipe My Eyes When I Seen Ty's Mustang Pull Up.I Jumped Up And Down Not Knowing What To Do I Ran To The Door.He Was Wearing Some Black Jordan Gym shorts ,A black Tee ,And his Black Jordan slides.

"Damn He Was Looking Delicious"I Said As I Got Myself Together. Every Time I Seen Him My Mind Went Blank As I Was Thinking About Nothing.I Opened The Door And Let Him Walk In We Walked Up into My Room.

Ty POV

Damn Ian Seen Cameron In Forever But As Soon As I Seen Him All These Emotions Was Running Back To Me.

Cameron Had On These Shorts That Made His Ass Look Perfectly Thick,A YMCMB Tank Top,And Some High Black Socks. He Had That Type of Body You Just Wanted To Discover And Enjoy Every Part Of It."Baby I Don't Care Who Knows Anymore I just Want You And Care About You So Much I Couldn't Stay Away No Longer Baby I Wanna Give You The World"I Told Him Sweetly. He Started to Cry While he Was in my Arms So I Layed Him On The Bed And Sucked His Neck. As soon As I Did His Tears Stopped And Moans Were Made Echoing In My Ear. Damn He Flipped My Ass Over Andd Got On Top They Way He Grinded That Ass On My Dick Made It Jump.

I Was Ready To Give Shawty The Best D He Ever Hadd Mann But I Decided To Wait

And Do That Another Time .

DownStairs

Joey POV

I'm Sitting Here Fondling With The Remote With Nothing To Do My Friend Kenneth Is Supposed To Come See Me. I Got Up And Went To The Door And There He Was Looking Like Splaadaaa *In My Martin Voice*.He Walked In And I Just Couldn't Keep My Eyes Off Him And I Knew I Liked Him But I Had To See if He Liked Me back So I Kissed Him And He Kissed Me Back."Omg I Like Youu So Much And I Want You Be With Me" I Asked. He Agreed With A Head Nodd And We Continued make Out. I Was In A Trance When I Kissed Him Its Like We Was The Only One In The World.

Back Upstairs

Cameron And Try Had Made Out And Felt On Each Others Bodies they Where Half Naked.

Ty Was In His Boxers And And I Was In His Shirt And My Booty Shorts. Just Staring At Him Was Like I Stepped Into The Gates Of Heaven."Can This Really Be Life?? Can I Be Really In Love ??" I Asked Myself. God Sent Me Something Special I'm So Blessed.

Hope You Guys Liked It :)