Chapter 9: Sideline Ho

Cameron P O V

Me And Ty Have Been Good Terms But I have A Feeling That Stupid Hoe Kenneth Gonna Mess It Up Again. I Still Can't Stand Him And Don't Know Why Ty Still be around Him. I Drove to The Mall To Meet Up With Ty For Lunch. I Went To The Food Court And Sat For Hours. Man I Was Pissed. Ty Comes Right when The Food Court Is Closed But I Had Already Went Home And Fell Asleep. How Dare He Come Late As For A Date He Set Up . Come to Find Out He Was With That Hoe Kenneth. Later On That Night Ty Was Calling Andd I Kept Ignoring It. I Was No Ones Second Choice So I Said Fuck Him And Slept.

I Woke Up And Felt A Way That I Never felt Before This Is A New Feeling Of Hatred And Its Strong Feeling. I Changed My Number

And Had To Start New And This Time I Was Really Done . Its Time To Start A New life. A Gave Him Another Chance And He Fucked It Up.

Ty P O V

Yesterday Me And Kenneth Had Went Out To Eat And Had Some Good As Sex. He Wasn't No Cameron But He Knows How To Please A Dick. As I'm Sitting Here Laying In My Thoughts I Forget All About Cameron Yesterday.

Ring.........

Ring.........

Ring.........

This Number Is No Longer Service Please Check The Number And Try Again

Click !

Wtf ! I Can't Believe He Changed His Number So I Threw Some Clothes On And Drove To His House. I Jumped out The Car And Banged On The Door. I Looked Through The Window And Seen Him Layed On The Couch Sleep So I Yelled His Name. He Got Up And Closed The Blinds..... What Was Going Man ? Man I'm Like Confused Is He Moving On Without Me.

Kenneth P o v

Sitting At Ty's House,

I Had Done It Again I'm Doing My Best To Keep Cameron Out The Picture. Everything Was Always About Cameron And I Was Sick Of It. Man It Was Something That Needed To Be Done Every Time Cameron Wanna Leave Ty Go Chasing Him. I Just Want Ty Caramel Tatted Ass To Myself But He Wants Cameron "QueenBee". Their love Was Disgusting To Me So Much It Made Me Wanna Barf. Ty Had Just Came In With A Devilish look On His Face And Looked At My With Anger Burning In His Eyes.

"You ! You ! You ! You Had to Come Along And Fuck Everything Up ! " He Screamed. "You Don't Need That Bitchh When you Have Me To Come Home Too". He Never liked Me Talking about Cameron So He Got In My face And Told not To Ever Talk about Cameron Like That , My heart Was Racing. I Reacted fast And slapped Him Because He Needs Me More Than He' ll Ever Need Cameron. Next Thing I Know I Was Flung To The Wall And Was Getting My Ass Beat. He Was Throwing Straight Blows At My Body And Just Wouldn't Stop I Tried To fight Back But Ty Was Strong. God Why Did I slap Him ? After He Was done He Grabbed All His Shit Put In The Car And Left . I Just Layed There All Bruised Up And in Tears. "Why Doesn't He Love Me I'm So Tired Of Being Lonely" I Screamed Out. What Was I Gonna Do I Called Joey Five Times But He Didn't Answer He Just Texted Five Minutes Later Tho.

Don't You Ever Call Me Again Or Text You Slut I Don't Have Time For you Games You be Tryna Run Or Your Foolishness Yo !

I Was All By Myself With No One To Turn To Man I Can't Do This What Am I Gonna do ? How Will I get Ty Back.