Chapter 1 ~Weird~

-it's really short!-

(Chapter 1)

"Wake up, Love birds!" I heard Johanna waking us. "5 minutes!" says Peeta while covering his face with a pillow. "Whatever. Katniss, do you know tha-" "what?" i snapped she rolls her eyes and says

"There's an inteview with Caesar on saturday."

"Who told you that?" i ask "Effie" she answers "Oh." is the only thing i can say. "By the way, what is Peeta doing here at your room?" she asks. Oh no. We had a movie marathon last night. "nightmare." i lied.

"really??" she says smirking. She knows i'm lying. because if i told her i watched movies with Peeta last night, she would tease us, and spread the news to the

Capitol. by the way, the kids from different districts are safe. Since i killed president Snow, the Games no longer exist. There are no reaping balls, where the names of the kids 12 to 18 are going to fight to save their lives until their death. anyway, what is Johanna doing here at the Victor's Village here at District 12?! who the hell brought her here?! "Why are you here, anyway?! who brought you here, My mom?" i shout.

"Oh. you didn't know, did you?"

she says with an evil smile in her face. Oh no. something weird is going on!

"Know what?"

Peeta says while yawning. And then someone sprinted and slammed the door! it's Madge, Finnick and Annie. wait, what are they doing here?! Finnick is holding a video camera and had an evil smile in his face. Oh no. Now something proves me that something really weird is going on.

"WHAT THE FUDGE GUYS!!" i shout angrily. They burst out laughing and fall on the ground lauging their heads off. Peeta looked at me like he saw a piranha at my face. "Shut up guys! it's not funny!"

Says Peeta annoyed.

"Since when are you guys started taking a video on us?" i said.

"Since last n-n-n-night!!" Finnick says while laughing.

i'm really angry right now. so i get up from my bed and attack Finnick with a pillow.

"WOULD YOU MIND OF EXPLAINING? WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?!?!" I say REALLY angry.

"Okay. okay! i'll tell you. just stop hutlrting me with that pillow!" says Finn (Finnick)

"Haymitch told us to" says Finn

"Told you what?" i said

"to take a video at you guys" says Finn

"Why would he want to take a video on us?!" i said

"Now that's a secret! ;)" says Finn winking at me. i rolled my eyes and said

"Just get out of my room! all of you! JUST EXPLAIN this to me later ! i'm taking a bath."

everybody gets out of my room exept the bread boy.

"Heyy Peet! get out of my room. i'm taking a bath! are you deaf?" i said joking.

"umm.. a little bit." he said while giggling

"Seriously, Bread boy, get out of my room." i said and punch him playfully in the shoulder.

"Can i just stay here for a while, Kitty Kat?" says Peeta.

"Jeezz.. Fine!" i said while taking my clothes and went staight to the bathroom.

When i opened the shower, the water is really warm. good.

it was really warm just like the pond me and my dad used to go swimming once. While i was thinking how fun it is a long time ago, I remembered a person.