Chapter 5

Jake

I was seconds from brushing my lips against jess's, when my phone went off loudly in my pocket. I groaned and took it out of my pocket. It flashed Embry's name. This so better be important I thought. I answer and Embry's loud voice rang out.

"Mate sam needs you to come to his now. It's really important." he said seriously.

"how important? Because I'm kinda busy" I looked to jess who was staring intently at me. I really don't want to leave her tonight.

" Theres another vampire" he said, that was the only thing I needed to know.

"I'll be there " I said hanging up. I looked at jess and frowned.

"I'm sorry I really have to go" i said disappointed. " I will ring you later, if you want but it might be quite late"

" No it's fine, ring me i will probably still be up" jess said looking anywhere but at me. Argh I hate Embry right now. He ruined my first kiss with jess. As soon as this problem was sorted I was so hitting him.

" I promise I will call and I'll be here first thing in the morning" I smiled kissing her cheek. She nodded and instead of kissing me on the cheek she put her hand on the back of my neck and bring her lips to mine. It was only for a second but I could feel sparks through my whole my body. I felt like I was in a crappy Romance film. I snapped out of it and smiled.

"don't forget to ring" she smirked. I laughed and nodded. I made my way out of the house. God I love that girl.

.........................

I got out of my truck and ran into the house my dad wasn't in the living room so I presumed he had gone to bed. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed jess's number. I walked into the kitchen raiding the fridge of anything that looked okay to eat. She picked up after two rings.

" hello" she said tiredly.

" sorry did I just wake you up" I said guiltedly.

"know it's abousolutly fine" she laughed.

"oh abousolutly? What put you in such a good mood shorty?" I laughed.

"don't call me shorty, gay and just you , well intill you called me shorty" she shouted.

" you know I'm only joking " I laughed, smirking to myself.

" yeah well, your just going to have to be really nice to be now" she replied, giggling.

"oh I can be really nice to you" I laughed.

" perv" she giggled. I laughed.

"you love it" I laughed again smirking to myself. I started to walk up to my room and flopped on to my bed.

" Not really ,gay" she laughed.

"stop calling me gay, you know I'm not , considering I'm thinking about being in your bed right now" I chuckled and again smirked to myself.

" well I would be okay with that" she replied. One kiss and it felt like we were already together