Chapter 12

Jess

I had been sick for over a week, one minute i was fine the next i was puking up all my stomach lining. I knew what was wrong or at least what could be wrong. I had to talk to someone about it, i knew Jake would understand but honestly i couldn't bring myself to tell him. I didn't want to make him be happy when maybe he wouldn't be. Honestly i couldn't be more scared and the only person i wanted to talk to was Jake. I decided Emily was the person to confide in first she would know what to do and say. 

Jake walked through the door of our bedroom in just a towel, the sight was great but that was what had got me into this trouble in the first place. I got up quickly and went to the closet shutting the door behind me. 

" You'll suffocate in there" Jake shouted through the door. "is something wrong it looked like you saw a ghost, i didn't think i was that ugly" 

"I'm fine i just want to plan my outfit in private" i joked. i picked up the clothes i wanted and got dressed quickly, i needed to know if it was true . I needed to know if i was actually Pregnant and then decide what i wanted to do about it. 

Jake 

She was acting weird, she had just got better she had stopped being sick for two days in a row now. What was up with her then? is she worrying about Christmas and maybe not getting me the right thing? I needed to reassure her. I need to make this Christmas the most amazing thing show her we were real and that i didn't need any present to be happy. 

I opened the closet doors to find Jess dressed and tidying up her closet. She has always been obsessed with everything being neat and tidy she had to always be in control. 

"Hey neat freak, something wrong?" I asked. There had to be something wrong with her, she was never this bad, cleaning before 8 am. 

"Nothing, its just disgraceful in here, there is too much stuff" she snapped back at me. 

"Well i only asked but okay" I snapped too. I walked back into the bedroom and Jess followed me out. 

"I'm sorry I'm just in one of those moods" she reassured. She seemed to be like that a lot lately, i guess i couldn't blame her she had been seeing her breakfast twice a lot lately. That was a too vivid image for even me.

"That's alright, do you wanna do something today? I'm free all day?" I asked trying to smooth out the tension. My hands wrested on her hips as i looked down at her, her eyes were on her feet the whole time barely looking up when i talked. 

"Actually there is some things i need to do in town, just stuff for Christmas, getting things ready" She said quickly looking up at my eyes and then back to her feet. She was hiding something but i didn't want to push it, we didn't need to have a row, she would tell me when she was ready and i trusted her. 

"Alright do you need a lift? " i suggested. That gave me a great idea, she needed a car, something to get her from A to B. Maybe it would cheer her up a bit. 

"Yeah to Sam's though I was gonna see if Emily will come with me" she said. Those two were basically attached at the hip these days, which made me happy to think she had someone there for her that was a girl, she had left a lot of her friends behind in New York and she only ever had Leah and me here before. Even Leah would agree she isn't exactly the girlist around. 

"Of course maybe I could hang out with the guys for a few hours" I smiled, I could go and spot some cars with Sam and find something perfect. She was gonna love this. 

Jess 

"He's gonna be so happy i don't know what you are worried about, this is basically his dream, a baby with the love of his life. " Emily screeched with excitement through the door. We had got the test and had raced back to mine as i knew Jake wouldn't be home for a while. 

"Have you done it yet? i'm too excited!" She screamed again. I'm glad someone was i was just down right nervous. I walked out of the bathroom test in hand. 

" I can't look" I whimpered holding it out to Emily. What if he wasn't happy. I'm to young to have a baby, how was i supposed to know what to do. 

"Why are you worried, you would be amazing parents." Emily smiled trying desperately to reassure me. 

"We have only been together a short time, what if this is too much?" I sighed, flopping down onto the bed. 

"This will only make you better, he is completely head over heels in love with you." She smiled. "stop worrying". 

"Okay pass it to me, i need to know" I sighed. I turned the test over, it was true, i was gonna be a mother. 

Jake

I found the perfect car, nothing to fancy but not a heap of junk either. She is gonna love it, lets hope it puts a big smile on her face. 

I parked it in the drive, next to Emily's car. They must be back, i wondered into the house to find her and show her the car. I walked into the bedroom to find Jess and Emily hugging. 

"Sorry am i interrupting?" I Smirked. They both jumped, Emily smiled at me the biggest smile i think i have ever seen in my life. 

"I'm gonna go and leave you to" Emily smiled. " call me later, yeah?" she turned to Jess,  Jess nodded and Emily walked out quickly smiling the whole way out. 

"What she so happy about?" I asked sitting down on the bed. Jess sat down next to me and looked at me. 

"I have to say something and i'm not sure how you'll react, i don't want you to freak out or anything, i don't wanna lose you.." She rambled. I put my hand on her cheek and looked her in the eyes, she seemed so nervous. 

"Calm down, take a deep breath, there is nothing in the world that would make you lose me" I  tried to reassure her. She looked at me like she had the most earth shattering news in the world. 

"I'm pregnant Jake" She said looking at her feet once more. My mouth fell, i couldn't even think. 

"No, that's the best thing you have ever said" I grinned. I was honestly the happiest person in the entire world, even happier than Emily looked earlier.