Chapter 30 - Revenge

(In Feminy’s hideout...)

Feminy:  Okay... They seem a lot here... Many enemies...

Vocans:  Well we are counted as three...

Kayle:  There is a vampire which was a maths teacher... A witch that used a ritual to make witch slaves... A woman named Somina that was summoned by a ring, that was owned by Stephen.

Vocans:  There is Sortna... Ah... He’s Stephen’s older brother, there is a drainer... A creature nicknamed as the speed, Gortenia the duplicator, Zintana which combined a nature type dragon a frost type dragon together as one, which is here also.

Kayle:  There is Lucas, Mark and Samantha, the vampires, there is a witch that used to stalk the wizards, there is Lucas’ brother and a dream maker that used to mess with Stephen’s dreams.

Vocans:  There is Shedovent the witch slayer, there is Timantha, Josh that used to have a crush on Jasmine but now he actually wants to crush her, and there is his father which is a teacher.

Kayle:  There’s Sphernia and her mask, a shadow of darkness, a frost wizard and her frost dragon, Toirnak... Our father... There are Yuli, Yula, Yulo and Yulu which are evil angels, a witch... And a boy named John which is a wizard.

Vocans:  Four elemental monsters, ten vampires, a giant named Scratchy which is outside our lair because he can’t come inside... Another witch... And there is Senow... Turned into sand along with its library... It is a combination of a magical snake, owl, frog and armadillo.

Feminy:  So confusing... And don’t forget the family of that mirror.

Mother:  Oh yeah... We plan big revenge.

Daughter:  All of us together versus them.

Son:  They will all get vanquished soon enough.

Father:  This time we win for good!

Toirnak:  My love... You came back... We are now one family!

(Vocans, Kayle and Feminy hug Toirnak...)

Feminy:  Yeah... They will die!

Kayle:  You’re so clever mum!

Vocans:  Oh yes she is... Who’s first to vanquish them all?

(Everybody holds hands...)

Toirnak:  Too many creatures can confuse each other and hurt each other by accident...

Kayle:  True... The four witches and eleven vampires go first!

Vampire:  From a maths teacher I ended up in the vanquished lands...

Another vampire:  They will pay!

(The vampires and witches teleport to the wizards...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In Jasmine’s house...)

(Ruby explained what happened exactly about the werewolf...)

Ruby’s mother:  And that’s what happened.

Siph:  Oh.

Stephen:  Well everything is good now.

Rex:  Yeah.

Jasmine:  What was Feminy doing there?

Ruby:  She freed him...

Rex:  Oh... That witch!