Chapter 12 - Meet Timantha

(Jasmine wakes up in the morning...)

Jasmine:  Rex?

Jasmine:  He isn’t here... He must have left for school.

(Jasmine prepares her stuff and walks to school...)

Jasmine:  It's strange that Rex went to school early... That's a first.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In school, Jasmine and Stephen arrive...)

Stephen:  Hey Jasmine.

Jasmine:  Oh hey Stephen.

Stephen:  Where's Rex?

Jasmine:  He came early to school.

Stephen:  That isn’t like him.

Jasmine:  Yeah I know right?

Stephen:  Well we'll meet up with him later, lets go to class.

(Jasmine and Stephen go to class...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In the classroom...)

Teacher:  Good morning everyone.

Students:  Good morning.

Teacher:  Today I have a special guest, come in!

(The special guest enters inside the classroom...)

Teacher:  Everyone, this is Ms. Putania.

Ms. Putania:  Good morning everyone.

Ms. Putania:  Today instead of doing your normal lessons, you will be with me, follow me please.

(The students start following Ms. Putania...)

Teacher:  Have fun everyone!

Teacher:  She looks so nice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In another classroom...)

Ms. Putania:  I am a teacher of dancing, I would like to teach everyone dancing, those that will not participate will have a bad attendance for the rest of the month, so if I was you I would do it.

Jasmine:  Seems weird... This is a bad teacher.

(Ms. Putania starts dancing...)

Ms. Putania:  Everyone, step by step follow me!

(The students start dancing like Ms. Putania...)

(Lucas’ brother enters inside the classroom...)

(Ms. Putania stops dancing...)

Ms. Putania:  Everyone stop, I would like you all to meet my... My... Um husband! Yes... My husband.

(The students stop dancing...)

Lucas’ brother:  Yes... Hello sweety.

Lucas’ brother:  I want you all to dance! Keep dancing until you're all tired... Very tired! Begin now!

(Lucas’ brother casts his potion on all of the students...)

(The students all start dancing again, including Jasmine and Stephen...)

Ms. Putania:  So what now? All you wanted is to make them dance until they get very tired and then you suck all of their blood? What?

Lucas’ brother:  When all of these humans get tired, I will get a huge box for all of their blood to get put in, and then I can also take Jasmine and Stephen with me, it is time for revenge... Step by step!