Chapter 21 - Toirnak's Wish

(In the island of Mugleila...)

Yorphey:  I am sick of hiding... In this very small island!

Gleipha:  Well we have to stay or else Toirnak will find out where we are, this is the only area where he cannot find us.

Yorphey:  ... It’s best to just vanquish me than wasting all of my life in this island until I die... It’s kinda the same thing but this one is worse.

Gleipha:  Well no one will help us... And we can trust no one to guard the magical sphere, we can’t let it fall to the wrong hands, who knows what unspeakable doom can happen because of it!

Yorphey:  The sphere only gives one wish... How can it cause doom?

Gleipha:  You can wish for anything... Anything.

Yorphey:  Fine... Lets just wait here forever guarding the sphere until we die, what happens to it when we die? Someone or something is bound to find it someday, it could be today or tomorrow, who knows! Don’t you see? We are wasting our time protecting a magical sphere that shall be used someday, it will for sure!

Gleipha:  Fine... You are right... Lets just... Find help from creatures.

Yorphey:  We can use both of our powers to summon creatures... And why do we need their help?

Gleipha:  Someone's bound to come for it soon enough Yorphey.

(Gleipha and Yorphey hold hands and concentrate for hours to try finding creatures that they can trust with their lives for help...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In a mysterious magical locked dungeon...)

Vocans:  When are we getting out of here!?

Kayle:  Someone shall free us someday, and when we are free, we shall put destruction and chaos all around the world someday!

Vocans:  You know we are not that strong right?

Kayle:  I know, but we will vanquish creatures step by step from weak to stronger creatures, and at the same time we will become stronger.

Vocans:  What ever... Do you think father is going to free us?

Kayle:  I guess... Why wouldn’t he?

Vocans:  I don’t know... He is taking a lot of time to free us... A lot.

Kayle:  Well it isn’t his fault... He said he was trying to find a magical sphere to help him.

Vocans:  Ah... Well...

(Vocans gets a vision...)

Vocans:  Oh my...

Kayle:  Another vision?

Vocans:  Yes, it is... About a fire lord... And a frost lord!

Kayle:  Oh, putting much destruction into the world?

Vocans:  Yes, the fire lord shall rise first!

Kayle:  Oh no... I hope we don’t get vanquished!

Vocans:  With their power, they can free us from here!

Kayle:  Oh goody, I hope they shall come soon then!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In the island of Mugleila...)

(Gleipha and Yorphey sense some creatures, four of them are the wizards...)

Gleipha:  Shall we summon them?