Chapter 21

"It wasn't my fault, I was just in the kitchen making toast and all the sudden he came up and- kiss and fridge a-and he pulled me to the room, t-the living room! A-and I was pinned and my wrists! He had my wrists! A-and-" America shook his head and put his hand on my shoulder, "Kay chill, he said that Russia was forcing you, I know it's not you fault." I ran out of breath from my stuttering explanation and just waved my hands like an idiot. America had a very serious expression, "Did he do anything to you." I shook my head, "No, but he was going to I think." I said, realizing how close I was to- I shivered at the thought. America hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek. "I promise you that I will do anything to protect you." He said. I gladly hugged back, "Thank you." I answered. I don't know why, but around me America always seems to be... quieter. I pulled away and smiled at him for a moment before walking out of his room. I looked down the hall and saw England... laughing and petting the air... I froze and raised a brow, watching him in his own little world. He caught my stare and stopped, standing up straight and putting his hands behind his back in a proper English dude way. I giggled and went over to him, his eyes followed me the whole way nervously. I remembered where he was petting the air and I patted the air and smiled at him, continuing on my way. He smiled slightly and went the opposite direction. I felt a firm hand clamp down on my shoulder and thinking it was Russia, I threw my hand up and backhanded whoever was behind me. They let go immediately and I spun around, seeing Italy rubbing his nose and frowning slightly. "Omaigerd, I'm so sorry!" I said, feeling terrible. He put his hand down and smiled, "It's alright!" He said happily.