When You're With Me~ Chapter 5

Mitch wakes up, Jerome's arm still around him. He shifts a bit and Jerome's eyes open.

"Oh I'm sorry did I wake you up?" Mitch asked politely.

"No, I've been up." Jerome replied kindly.

"Why didn't you get up?"

"I didn't feeel like it, Mitch." Mitch let's out a small laugh and scoots back under the blankets.

"Can I stay here forever?" He sighs.

"I wish...but we have to meet Adam and Ty for breakfast." Jerome responded, looking down at Mitch.

"...Waffles?" Mitch asked, peeking out of his pillow.

"Yes, you can have waffles." Jerome laughs.

"Ok let's go." Mitch said crawling out of bed.

Mitch changed and put on his black skinny jeans and white top, with a blue hoodie. Jerome put on his skinny jeans with a blue plaid shirt and white vans. They walked out of their hotel room and down to the Lobby, where Adam and Ty were waiting.

"Hey guys!" Jerome said, raising his hand and waving. Adam and Ty walked closer and stopped, staring down at their hands.

"Shit. We forgot to tell them." Mitch said, blushing.

"You guys are....?"

"Merome is true, yes." Jerome replied, looking over to Mitch. Both of them were quiet until Adam smiled.

"Ok, you got us." He laughed.

"We're not joking!" Mitch laughed.

"You guys are big fakers." Ty replied.

"Are NOT!" Jerome said in a childish voice.

"Alright then, prove it." Adam challenged.

"Fine." Mitch smiled and tugged on Jerome's collar lightly, pulling him towards him. He kissed Jerome and pulled back, only to see Adam and Ty completely shocked.

"Proof enough?" He laughed. Ty began to fangirl and Adam laughed.

"MEROME IS REAL!" Ty said as he pranced around Adam.

"Alright, Alright, let's just go to eat. I want waffles." Mitch said grabbing Jerome's hand and leading him towards the doors.