When You're With Me~ Chapter 5

Mitch's heart was racing faster than his thoughts.

What if he says he doesn't like me back?

What if we're never friends again?

What if this makes things awkward?

"You....what?" Jerome asks, shocked. He wanted to make sure he heard it correctly.

"I......never mind..." He says, pushing the thoughts out of his mind.

"No...Mitch tell me." Jerome says putting a concerned look on his face.

"I....enjoyed it...." Mitch mumbles.

Next, Jerome did something he never thought he would do. He put his hand on Mitch's cheek and kissed him.

Mitch was shocked, about as shocked as Jerome.

"So...I guess that means you....love me too?" Mitch laughs a bit. Jerome laughs his perfect laugh.

"Yes, Mitch."

Mitch tackles Jerome into a hug and they both laugh, feeling happier than ever. Jerome smashed his lips into Mitch's, making Mitch's heart flutter with joy. When they were done, Mitch put his head on top of Jerome's chest, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Tired?" Jerome asks, looking down at Mitch.

"A little." He giggles.

"Well we can't just sit here. C'mon." Jerome takes Mitch's hand and stands up, but puts the soft cream blanket over Mitch. He crawls in on the other side and puts his arm around Mitch, who promptly puts his head on Jerome's chest.

"Jerome?" He asks.

"Yes?"

"I never really got to tell you properly...but...I love you...." Mitch can feel his eyes looking innocent and cute, making Jerome almost swoon.

"I love you too."

AAAAAAHHHH MÉROME! YAYAYYAYAY

GUYS.

GUYS I FOUND NEW HOT GUYS.

TWO OF THEM.

1. Martin Garrix, SEXY MOTHERFUCKER HE'S 17 BUT YOU KNOW WHAT

2. Gavin Free from Roosterteeth/slow mo guys. HE'S 25 SO THERE'S A 12 YEAR DIFFERENCE BUT I CAN FANGIRL OK.

HE'S A FUCKING DUMBASS.

I LOVE DUMBASSES.

He's a sweet dumbass though. He's cute as fuck too.

AND THEN MARTIN GARRIX

WHEEEWWW

HE MAKES DUBSTEP.

THAT'S FUCKING HOT AS FUUUUUCK.

k bye