When You're With Me~ Chapter 3

After the recording, they edited while still in the call with each other, and then talked for a bit until Jerome's phone started to ring. He muted his mic and took off his headphones, looking away from his screen, so that Mitch was free to stare at him.

After obvious laughter from Jerome and discussing, he hung up and turned his mic back on.

"Ok, So Adam is gonna be inviting everyone down to New York to do a meeting and get together, So do you wanna come and stay with me?" Jerome asks, leaning back in his seat.

"Uh yeah sure!" He said trying to hold in his excitement.

"Alright! We're doing it tomorrow at 6:00 pm so you wanna come over at saayy... 12:00?" Mitch was overwhelmed with excitement, but he kept cool.

"Sure. If that's the case I better sleep. Goodnight Biggums!" Mitch says, hovering his mouse over the end button.

"Good night! Sweet dreams!" Jerome says playfully. Mitch clicks the end button and at the same time they fangirl out of the call. Mitch packs all of his stuff in under five minutes and tries to go to sleep.

TIIIIIME SKIP

Mitch looks out at the downward slanted view from the plane and watches as the land on the ground.

"Welcome to New Jersey. I hope you had a wonderful flight, and have a nice day!" the semi-static voice says over the speakers.

Mitch vet's his backpack and waits for the line of people to go, and finally gets to his drop off, where Jerome stands wearing his "Posh" T-shirt and jeans, holding Mitch's luggage. He picked it up from the carriage, that's just how much he knew Mitch.

"Jerome!" Mitch yelled to Jerome, as his head snapped up in excitement.

"Wassup buddy?" Jerome said hugging him. He felt warm and amazing when Mitch hugged him. He wished he could do it everyday.

"You remembered my luggage!" Mitch said pointing to his bag.

"Why yes." Jerome handed the bag to him, their fingers brushing together slightly.

"Alright! Shall we?" Mitch said, walking towards the door.

"We shall."

They drove home, joking and laughing, when finally they got to Jerome's house.

"Here we are! Let's go get your stuff set up."