32.0

The next day I went with Skate back to my house. I stood on the front porch, Skate had his hand in the small of my back. 

"Ready?"

"Not really."

"Too bad." 

I opened the door and stepped in.

My aunt looked over her shoulder and saw me.

"Where are they?"

"Basement."

I nodded, I grabbed Skate's hand and squeezed.

"You're ready for this."

I let go of his hand and walked down the stairs. They were sitting on the couches, talking.

"How, in the hell did I miss all of this?" Jack asked.

I stepped on the bottom step and it creaked. Everyone looked over. 

"Hey." 

My brother, "I want to strangle and hug you all at the same time."

"A hug sounds nice."

He wrapped his arm around me and hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. 

We pulled apart, "Now it's time to talk. Come sit."

I shook my head, "I don't need to sit for this."

I looked at J, "I don't know what we were thinking when we started all of this. And I don't know why I let myself get talked into any of this. When I got that snow glob, it was the cutest thing anyone's ever done for me. And I fell in love with it. Then you guys came back and Jack went to Kansas and we spent the next two days making out and doing whatever. Then at that stupid party we had sex. And it was like lie after lie."

"He was the one you were having sex with!?"

I looked at him.

"Oh you little asshole." He said and tried to lunge at J. Sammy and Madison stopped him.

"And then every time Jack left we were together in my room. Or before every swim you'd come in my room and make me feel amazing." I said. "And doing all this has led to so many bad things. But in the end, it was all worth it. And I'm sorry, for running and causing this. This is probably the last time I will ever see you, but know I'm thinking about you."

I turned to my brother. 

"Look Jack, I apologize for lying and doing all this. But I know there will punishments. So here." I handed him my phone. "Thanks for caring."

Sammy was looking at me. I pulled him up and hugged him. I kissed his cheek and I walked over to Skate. I did the same then I waved to everyone else and walked up to my room.

"How was it?" My aunt asked, sitting on my bed.

"I think it went pretty well, can you check and make sure my brother didn't kill Johnson."

"Sure thing."

She got up and walked out. I sat on my bed, elevating my leg. I sat waiting for someone to come up. Because I knew some one was gonna come in.

And I was right, I saw Madison appear in the doorway.

"Hey." I smiled. She sat next to me. 

"I know it took a while for you to do it, but I'm proud of you."

"Jack isn't killing him right?"

She laughed, "No. J's sitting in the kitchen. Jack is downstairs with Sammy, Taylor and Skate."

"What's going on down there."

"Jack is just trying to think everything over."

"I wanna talk to J."

"Are you sure that's a good idea."

"No, but I need to talk to him."

"Let me get him."

She stepped out and J stepped in.

"Hey." He said. 

"I'm sorry." I said. 

"Don't apologize. This isn't you fault."

I looked at his blue eyes.

"I hope that whoever you marry, loves those blue eyes as much as I do."

He smiled at me, he grabbed his back pack and zipped it open. "I brought you something."

I looked as he pulled out the snow glob. He handed it to me.

I smiled and shook it. 

"I wanted you to keep it." 

I smiled at him, "Thanks."

I kissed his cheek and shook the snow glob again.

J moved my face so I was looking at him again. 

"You're brother already knows about everything else so this can't hurt."  

He leaned in closer and kissed me. It was just like the last time.

We pulled away and I bit my lip. I saw a figure in the doorway. My smiled dropped as I looked over J's shoulder and saw my brother.

J turned and saw my brother to, he looked at me and smiled. Then stood and grabbed his bag. He stepped out. 

My brother sat down.

"Do you really like him?" 

"You have no idea Jack." 

"Then so be it."

"What?"

"J!" My brother said. 

J walked back in, he smiled at me.

"If you wanna date, then do it."

I looked at my brother and held his face, "Are you okay?"

"You guys already had sex behind my back." He laughed. 

I hugged him tight. He got up and walked out. J laughed and jumped on the bed with me. I smiled and kissed him. He was hovered over me.

"Okay, too far." Jack said. 

J and I pulled away and smiled at each other. He fell on the bed next to me. I moved my head to his chest. 

"So you coming back to Magcon?"

"I can't." I said. 

"Why not."

"It's too much."

"Will you at least be my girlfriend again?" 

I smiled and kissed him, "Of course."