12.0

The next morning when I woke up it wasn't because I wasn't tired anymore, or from my parents, not because my breath was bad, not even because I was hungry. But because of how many times Johnson called me. I suppose it was really late for them. He called again and I picked up. 

"Hello?"

"I'm sorry I woke you." He said. "But Danielle. I miss you."

I smiled, "I've only been gone a day."

"And we got back from a dinner a little while ago, the whole time I sat and thought about what you might doing. And why you haven't called. All the boys were laughing and joking. Even Aaron and Matthew. The whole time, I was just thinking of how much I miss you."

"Jack." I smiled. "That's like the sweetest thing ever."

"I miss you." He said. "And I think I'm gonna go home."

"NO!" I said.

"Why not? Do you not want me there?"

"I do. As a friend Jack. My brother would kill us. And you have all those fans."

"I know. But I wish we could've had alone time before you left."

"Again Jack, my brother." 

"Please Danny."

"Jack. Please go to bed."

"Fine. But I'm calling you when I wake up."

"Call me whenever." I smiled and hung up. 

I got out of bed and walked down stairs. There was a note on the fridge. I grabbed it and read it.

"Hey Danielle, your dad's at work. I'll be out all day with friends. Enjoy yourself today! love, mom." It read.

I threw it the trash and got a cup of coffee. I sat on the counter and drank. I went through Instagram as I did so. I liked some fan edits and pictures of the guys at Magcon. But then I saw a picture Aaron posted of him and Matt. 

caption; even though we fight man. I couldn't be happier to call you a friend.

I liked the pressed the comment bubble.

"Funny you hated each other not even 48 hours ago." 

I smirked and moved on. 

About twenty minutes later the doorbell rang. I got off the counter, still in my PJ's, I opened the door. When I opened the door a clipboard and pen were shoved in my hands. 

"What's this for?" I asked. 

"Package." The guys said and shook it. 

I signed and he shoved the package to me. 

I brought it inside and saw it was for me. I used a knife to open the box. I took out the packing peanuts and saw a snow glob of the eiffle tower. Then I saw a note. 

"Sorry Paris sucked, I'll take you back one day." I read. "Love, JJ."

I smiled wide and tipped it upside down, then back upright. Little, tiny hearts fell around the tower. 

"But Jack." I whispered. "My brother."

-------------

so how many people are maze runner fans???